Jack rutherford stop making videos

Jack you have to stop with the videos before my wife kicks me out lol..i have that need for speed all my life and can't leave anything stock by nature ..the smell of alcohol or rubber burning is permanent in my brain .i have been into drag racing, dirt track racing ,motorcycle racing and demo derbys and have hoped up everything from cars motorcycles and even the little electric kid ride cars from wally world..problem is i watch one of your videos and the blood starts pumping and my brain goes in the needs to be faster mode when i hear the smooth rat tat pop pop sounds running so smooth..then my wife slaps me back to reality reminding me i am fixing the peds for my 8 year old gdaughters and threatens to throw my pillow out the back door so you have to stop ....lol..

Re: Jack rutherford stop making videos

todd amundson /

Wrong forum.

Try posting on a scooter site

Not sure why i would do that since jack posts his videos here in this site ..he might post on others but i wouldn't know..haven't been to any scooter sites...

> todd amundson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Wrong forum.

>

> Try posting on a scooter site

After thinking about it and noticing you must spend hours on end keeping up with posting on the site and that i can tell you read through very slow to understand the actual meaning of the post i thought i might should try to explain the post to you.i posted for him to stop as in posting it as a joke to actually let him know i enjoy the videos ..also just so you don't worry ..my wife is not really going to throw my pillow out the door..let me know if i got it worded so you understand because i tried my best..if you didn't i'll see if i can get a boxofrocks to explain it ..thanks and have a nice day

I guess I need to start watching Jacks videos too. My pillow sucks. And my moped is slow.

> Seth B Wrote:

> I guess I need to start watching Jacks videos too. My pillow sucks. And

> my moped is slow.

Jacks must be fast..i think i heard in the last video i watched was a 2 speed urban and he got told to sloooooow down lol..with me it's the.oposite..will that thing not go any faster ????

Dirty30 Dillon /

> todd amundson Wrote:

> Wrong forum.

>

Someone needs a midday snack.

Jack Rutherford /

I can't stop. Problem is - I need to branch out to other bikes. Good thing my buddy picked up that mb5. I've got another Chappy coming. Thanks for watching. I try to keep it tolerably boring. And, like you, I can't leave anything well enough alone. Constantly thinking - well, what if I do this . . . .

I did a couple videos on the Aero 50 and the Aero 125 and a Vespa but those were outliers. (edited)

Link to Aero 50 vid?

I think i am going to put a big pa system.on my gdaughters qt and make a sound track of jacks run on his qt and blast down main with it blaring ..i bet it would move some out of the way ..

punkrock randy /

> todd amundson Wrote:

> Wrong forum.

>

Uppity pedal pushers always trying too oust someone else. Jacks vids rule my world!!! Not to mention he’s one of the more helpful peeps on this forum;-) Thanks for keepin it real churioz!!!

Linkypoo?

Jack Rutherford /

The aero 50 - only scooter I wish I kept

Terbo Speghetti /

> todd amundson Wrote:

> Wrong forum.

>

^idiot

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

He could edit out the boring parts though, like taking ten minutes to find a tool.

> Downhill Harvey (OFMC) Wrote:

> He could edit out the boring parts though, like taking ten minutes to

> find a tool.

Heck Harv,Jack is a movie star .you can't expect him to know all about directing and editing.besides he wants to give the slow ones such as yourself enough time to get their pop corn and beer .. (edited)

Jack Rutherford /

> Downhill Harvey (OFMC) Wrote:

> He could edit out the boring parts though, like taking ten minutes to

> find a tool.

I've gotten better about that either by editing or speeding up the video.

One thing about me riding along with jack in his videos i always make it back without walking..most times i go out of the driveway on one of my peds i end up having to hold her han"dle" bar for a walk back home.

Please make more vids Jack. I especially like your narratives.

Jack’s the man, so glad we got to ‘spress out this weekend at the SHAp, waitin on him to hit up the Burgh

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account