Back in black

86B6754B-5C4A-4230-B415-F9006BE7FEEC.jpeg

Bought this for a project all she needed was new gas line and a Italian tune up. Stock bikes are awesome.

Re: Back in black

you are one of the derbi kings.....for sure.....12 yrs i finally found a 11/84 flat reed, case number 1500. had to be one of the first ones because all the info ive found say 85 was the flat reed.

Flat reeds are my favorite. So many options

Piston port are cool too, puch kits go on there really well. The 75cc euro kit is by far the best derbi kit.

Because I'm old and can't see for shit I thought this was a Le Moped on my phone, lol, nice machine!

Its dream to once find one of these old Derbis. I check for ads daily and all i can find are 2003ish models as they are the only ones imported here (and I already have one)

Bas, it looks like you should take a trip to Spain. I see them on milancios for 50€ all the time.

Anonymous User /
scootertrash

Good score! Can’t go wrong with that.

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Bas, it looks like you should take a trip to Spain. I see them on

> milancios for 50€ all the time.

Yes i know, but shipping one from Spain would cost hundreds of euros, and i would still have to get a title for another 150€.

If i ever go to Spain by car i'll look around for one though.

Just ride it back haha. It would be a fun trip across France.

https://www.milanuncios.com/motos-clasicas/derbi-variant-america-258327927.htm

You've can crash at mine if you do a road trip. I didn't know about that classifieds website It may come in handy, as the Spanish border is only about 4 hours from me and I'd love a Variant one day.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account