My new basket case

5CD17181-7BB9-4467-8F94-963A411F8944.jpeg
1980 Vespa Grande . Most everything is with it. Thanks to Nick for parting with it.
05BE3057-A7D3-42D3-B962-8214E2CB14FB.jpeg

Re: My new basket case

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Good luck, I love vespa grandes.

Nice, I’m also in the process of building a grande. I can’t turn down a pile of parts.

Hey that's my basement! Hope you get it put together and runnin good. I always wanted a grande but realistically I would have never finished that one

man that makes me want a grande. what a perfect moped

Nice. Jealous over here in WA. I’d love to find a good deal on a Grande. Have fun with it!

Great bike! Always worth the fixing-up for a true moped. Big and strong for long trips.

Thanks guys, you specially Nick! My brother and I left pa. About 5am that Saturday to beat the crazies. Rousted Nick and his roommates from sleep. Knocked on his door bout 8am. Probably scared the poor girl answering the door shirtless! Tell her sorry Nick. I was so psyched, I forgot the bill of sale till I got it unloaded. Nick mailed it to after the holidays and I appreciate it. Got most of it in the basement. Piston moves free and easy. I'm going to kit my Bravo, and use spare parts and refurbish the Grande.

i was about to comment "ohio unite"

IMG_1117.jpg

then i saw it went to PA. its all good grande's are great rides. enjoy!

ID OD, I'm from the Youngstown area, I picked up my brother who lives in Beaver Falls.

....gottcha :) your profile is accurate then. sometimes a person never knows. you picked a good brand as your fave. ohio needs vespa guru's. have you met jay montgomery, aka vespa whisperer? no reason just curious because he's a great guy that builds fast grande's.

I typed him in search, came up empty. Is he a member of MA?

> Les B. Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I typed him in search, came up empty. Is he a member of MA?

nah.....everybody is on faceplace these days. i dont do faceplace so i dont know if you can find him there. i do know that some of the logo brats, and rally goers know him.

Neither do I . Instagram thou,Briones.les

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account