Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?

***Kim Jong illest*** /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

oh yeah, i wasnt able to save the NOS puch or moby stuff (of which there was an ample amount) because the ginger bearded fuck face had swindled the owners wife out of it the first day i got there back in september. he pretty much ransacked the place convincing her it was all worthless and traded his "time and effort" moving parts from one place to another in exchange for all of it plus a truck load of bikes. when i was there trying to save that stuff, everything i tried to make an offer on he would come butt his way into the deal and tell her it was worth much more than it was and crushing the deal. basically, he tried to convince her it was worth gold, then when i asked if the stuff was that valuable, was his work trade worth the thousands of dollars then? it seemed to click with her what had happened and he hurriedly packed his truck up and bolted out of there like a thief in the night. hes a real sack of shit opportunist that took advantage of the heeters family, and did everything he could to try and get everything himself. thats why i over bid him for everything he tried to buy and ran his sachs up a hundred bucks.

anyway...thats the story of the heeters haul. maybe someone has info on where all the tomos stuff ended up, and what they actually paid for it? because im 100% certain that under normal circumstances, a decades old lot of write off over stock would have sold for a reasonable amount if ginger beard mcmumbles hadnt cocked it up for everyone.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Topic by: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 12/12/19 04:46PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 12/12/19 04:48PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 12/12/19 05:07PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 12/12/19 05:40PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 12/12/19 09:43PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang 12/13/19 04:17PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Lazy Pedaler Lazy Pedaler 12/13/19 06:10PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Rebel Moby Rebel Moby 12/14/19 09:33AM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Bas Autowas Bas Autowas 12/14/19 10:54AM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Tampa Steve Tampa Steve 12/14/19 11:12AM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: ***Kim Jong illest*** ***Kim Jong illest*** 12/14/19 05:21PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Seth B Seth B 12/14/19 06:42PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: P D P D 12/14/19 07:10PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: ID OD ID OD 12/14/19 05:54PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: EH FCC of the QCB EH FCC of the QCB 12/14/19 10:59PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Graham Motzing Graham Motzing 12/15/19 08:28PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: live ɘvil live ɘvil 12/14/19 07:25PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: ***Kim Jong illest*** ***Kim Jong illest*** 12/15/19 08:57PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: ***Kim Jong illest*** ***Kim Jong illest*** 12/15/19 09:07PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Seth B Seth B 12/15/19 11:15PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account