Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?

***Kim Jong illest*** /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

it WAS a ton of work, and its still not over. my shop is filled to burst with all kinds of shit that still needs to be freighted to treats. the hard part is picking through the crap to get to the gold. there was probably some good money to be made going through everything and parting out stuff but thats more than i want to deal with. outside of the 1 bike i bought purely to make a buck on, a complete streetmate, i sold all the bikes to dmw for 200 bucks flat, and the rest went to treats. it think all said and done, with what i spent at the auction, and transportation costs, and all of that, i made less than $300 profit on the whole deal and thats going to shrink some too as i am really only half way done transporting all this stuff.

to me, it was more important to see this stuff go back to the community and not into a scrap yard, or back into garages, or on some greedy fucks ebay page.

unfortunately, i still dont know where the NOS tomos parts bonanza ended up. i know they wanted about 5x what is was worth, so im SURE it must have gone to someone who thought it was worth even more and will never sell any of it. The dudes wife was kinda under the impression that she was sitting on a mountain of diamonds and would rudely laugh off a fair offer on anything someone tried to buy. sadly, this auction was the only way this stuff was going to sell and i almost feel bad it didnt bring in more money because everyone in that family is pretty cool except her, but then again, i only really ever interacted with her during her grieving process so maybe she was not herself, i dunno. death is hard to cope with and we all do it in our own way.

either way, it all went to good homes, and the community won the day.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Topic by: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 12/12/19 04:46PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 12/12/19 04:48PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 12/12/19 05:07PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 12/12/19 05:40PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 12/12/19 09:43PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang 12/13/19 04:17PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Lazy Pedaler Lazy Pedaler 12/13/19 06:10PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Rebel Moby Rebel Moby 12/14/19 09:33AM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Bas Autowas Bas Autowas 12/14/19 10:54AM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Tampa Steve Tampa Steve 12/14/19 11:12AM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: ***Kim Jong illest*** ***Kim Jong illest*** 12/14/19 05:21PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Seth B Seth B 12/14/19 06:42PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: P D P D 12/14/19 07:10PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: ID OD ID OD 12/14/19 05:54PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: EH FCC of the QCB EH FCC of the QCB 12/14/19 10:59PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Graham Motzing Graham Motzing 12/15/19 08:28PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: live ɘvil live ɘvil 12/14/19 07:25PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: ***Kim Jong illest*** ***Kim Jong illest*** 12/15/19 08:57PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: ***Kim Jong illest*** ***Kim Jong illest*** 12/15/19 09:07PM
  Re: Heeters gone, it's cold out there - who got the Heet?Re: Seth B Seth B 12/15/19 11:15PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account