What are you haulin’? Where ya headed?

Red, prospect badassdannymietz, and I are blastin today, stopped in the neighborhood of Sharpsburg. Where are you dinguses riding? What was/is broughten by yinz on said ride? Ok thanks be safe love you

B8EC5D82-9907-4679-97E8-29C1703D7B44.jpeg
0B081D08-9716-4DC1-BC78-2BEDA72C9C28.jpeg

Re: What are you haulin’? Where ya headed?

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

vanilla coke is my jam...have you tried the new orange/vanilla? Its also really good

No but now I’m gonna go grab one, I remembered liking back in the day when they had ‘COKE with Lemon’, that shit was the jam

Terbo Speghetti /

Is this the right thread to brag about the mobile theater I'm building into a seat from treats? Gonna have a stereo with "subwoofer" and a projector for movies. Hopefully there'll still be space for a tasty can of NOS tho.

Hahaha dude you gotta make a build thread for that you gonna put it in your SR?

Haulin ass, headed nowhere fast. Rollin slow everywhere I go.

Terbo Speghetti /

Nah, gonna go on my peugobbit probably. But if it's as good as I think it will be, it'll move from bike to bike.

Hot cocoa packs, gummy worms, jolly ranchers, do-nuts, Trident Spearmint, vape juice..

Overpriced Parts /

Not hauling but just cruising around in closed amusement parks!

A black pipe friend of mine and I yesterday, which is better than now because though it’s 52° it’s pouring rain today!

031576F4-277E-4FF2-A281-46414E1B0D1F.jpeg
« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account