MOPITT Krampus Blast 2019

It’s almost time for that shit again, MOPITT’s annual ride for Krampusnacht! THURSDAY DEC 5th! Dress warm and get your bike right we’ll be chilly blastin from the shop to Market Square downtown, where the annual Krampusnacht festival will occur. There’ll be a parade, music, shops, and of course all of the bars will be open. Meet us at the shop by 7pm we’ll be departing shortly after that. Come hang ya dorks!

https://facebook.com/events/435183473848216/?ti=icl* Moved to this forum by simon

Re: MOPITT Krampus Blast 2019

It's going to be too cold for old people.

Pssssssht you n I BOTH know yer jawa will be in front of the pack, leading the charge like the Dark lord of December intended

The force is strong in that Jawa.

Thank you Alex! Very cool

> Emmett MØPÏTT Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Thank you Alex! Very cool

Pfffft And YOU gotta redeem yourself from the mozzarella goodbye!

6145C26D-C734-4A56-B146-C70CCEB5C209.jpeg

Short ride? Long ride? How many miles?

I cant ride because of my knee surgery, but others might want to know. Maybe I can get my youngest to go with.

Congrats on making it an official Moped Army Club. If the last 2 September rallies were examples of your efforts and commitment, you deserve it.

Thanks Trent much appreciated!

The ride TO the festival will be short and pretty direct in order for us to be able to enjoy the festivities n’at. But on the way back we take our time and weave throughout the city. Definitely come hang it’s cold but it’s always a good time

2 days away make the trip for this it’s fun it’s chill it’s fresh it’s Noah’s Arcade

ima do dis, bro.

Shooooooot, you best do dis dood. Bring the ‘nog

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account