Moped in SUV

So with the second and third row seats folded down will a moped fit in a mid size (Honda Pilot) SUV? The SUV is in good shape so I don't want to beat the heck out of it (or the moped). Would be nice to know before I goto a show in a few weeks.

Thanks,

Ken

Re: Moped in SUV

Angry Hipster /

I shoved a CT90 in one, so yes the moped will fit.

Try to drain fluids on the moped and bring a tarp and towels and you should be fine.

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

I have a 1978 lincoln towncar where I can fit a grande in the trunk with the wheel removed. Removing the front wheel makes it much easier to fit, and can be put back on in 5 minutes if you don’t disconnect the brakes

Thank you.

I brought back a puch maxi in a Subaru Outback. I had mine laying down on it’s side with the back seats folded down, fit no problem. It may fit upright with the handlebars lowered. Either way, like everyone else wrote, towels and drain the fluid.

I fit tomos targa and batavus starflite both in my old honda pilot at once

I have a crv and have fit both a maxi and and magnum in it with the seats folded down half way. Folded the bars in the maxi down and the mag I had to put on its side.

You'll be fine. Like was stated. Bring towels just in case.

I fit an italjet Kit Kat in my '92 GMC Jimmy without folding any seats down. Fit a Vespa grande in it but had to fold the seats down. You can probably fit 2 mopeds max in a Pilot.

a pilot its HUGE. I would be willing to put money that without too much effort and only a little creativity you could get 4 bikes and 2 people in a pilot no problem.

I have a Acura MDX. Same thing as a pilot. I've fit puch's, derbi's, Vespa bravo and a derbi predator scooter in the back. Drain fluids first. I use to put my Magnum in the trunk of my Audi A4.

Jeremy Davenport /

I had no problem fitting mine in the back of my Silverado. If you’re really concerned rent a pickup truck from uhaul or Home Depot...no scratching things up and spending an hour getting it in and out of an SUV.

28C9AE5F-3588-48FF-951A-9EED10829160.jpeg

Jack MT Goatheads MPC /

Tomos with stock bars in the back seat of a Stratus

B6102D22-EC87-45E5-9EB5-1EC70E673BDC.jpeg

Jeffrey Strichart /

> Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have a 1978 lincoln town car

COOL!!!

^ very cool indeed, I had a '77 Ford LTD, same car, just not as fancy, they have ENORMOUS trunks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account