3 Honda Express' in the Trunk aka How I roll

Angry Hipster /
Screenshot_20191111-123630.jpg

Nothing fell out and I made it home safe. There was another frame on the back seat too for a total of 4 nopeds hauled by the Oldsmobile.

I did get a lot or stares though.(edited)

Re: 3 Honda Express' in the Trunk aka How I roll

Angry Hipster /

I have to admit I'm impressed with the car. It gets good mileage for how large it is and has cast iron heads.

There is a lot more plastic and failing electronics than previous models though.

But overall a decent moped hauler. And more economical and comfortable than a pickup and much easier to work on than a van/minivan.

Ha ha!

Should of spray painted 666 on the trunk lid for more dramatic stares.

Angry Hipster /

I wish I would have taken their picture. Jaws were dropped, I kind of want to put them back in the trunk just for more shenanigans.

Maybe, 666, more mopeds, a dungeons and dragons vinyl and lawn darts just to show them the end is near. lol

Wow!

You do what you have to do to get stuff to the dump:)(edited)

Angry Hipster /

> Sir Clip Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You do what you have to do to get stuff to the dump:)

Pretty much, the one on the bottom is complete though and I hope to get it running for my wife. I feel guilty for taking so long rebuilding her bike so hopefully I can just get this one going quick.

Also with this many spare wheels I don't have to worry about her hitting a pot hole, lol.

You could build a dual engine trike. But that would mean getting two engines going.

Gone to a few rally’s with 3 on the roof and one in the trunk of a Mazda with 400,000 miles!

AEBDDB43-F48C-4802-9B2D-08761EF6CC39.jpeg

2016EB6D-801B-4996-9752-FB6DBD61C353.jpeg

Screenshot_2019-11-14-20-26-41.png

Would you happen to have a kept bar mirror in that score you would sell?

Angry Hipster /

Unfortunately 3 of them have pretty much already been stripped, and the 4th one doesn't have any mirrors.

It's weird because I've never come across so many exact models same color. I fear that they were all together at one point like a family set or something in a rich college professor type part of town and sat unmolested in a garage for many years then someone got their hands on them and took them apart and sold/lost many parts?? They were left outside too for sometime.... : (

Sad and strange.

Angry Hipster /

Also much respect to that Mazda.

^ right? Thanks for checking!

just pulled these from the van, upright. funny thing is the solex is the only one running! welcome home mopeds.

20191130_093652.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account