Help Identify Parts - Possibly Puch

chris Batterman /

Attached are pictures of parts that came with my Puck Compact DS60. They obviously do not fit the Compact.....but am thinking they may be a later model Puch.

The seat is a Denfeld.

Thank you for your help.

CB

IMG_20191112_174158178.jpg
IMG_20191112_174246844.jpg
IMG_20191112_174613524.jpg

Re: Help Identify Parts - Possibly Puch

I'm interested in a set of those pedals.

They are indeed Puch parts. I could use the lot of it, if you don’t need it. I would pay a fair price plus shipping. PM me if you want to sell. (edited)

Hey UC-

Looks like a kickstand from a later maxi/Magnum (E50? Somebody correct me here). The black piece below it is a heatshield for the exhaust. The black boxy pedals match the ones that are on my 1980 Maxi, as well as the old batavus' we had. Chrome cover is a stator cover for a E50/ZA50

chris Batterman /

Thank you

CB

looks like mostly maxi stuff. Seat looks maxi N or early maxi possinbly.

Not sure about the headlight.

Seat and pedals are period to your DS60.

seat and pedals look motobecane to me.

Just wanted to no what the wire is going into my crankcase what's it there for does it need it as my other two bikes don't have it any help would be greatfull to no what it for

p sure that headlight's just a tractor headlight. the white mirrors are probably generic/universal too but super sweet. The taillight cover fits a whole buncha bikes, but most notably motobecane. People refer to em as the "superman" tail - it's probably the 2nd most common tailight after the CEV 210s. Some puchs had those, most were the 210s. I agree that pedals (magnum ones that style would be made by union) and seat they look moby too, but they're all so similar and interchangeable anyway. those pedals came on shitloads of bikes.

A quick search shows those denfield seats on BMW's and maybe vespa scooters and maybe some zundapp bikes. Maybe puch too?

quoting and old post from Azed/kevmc about someones maxi with a denfeld seat:

"denfeld was a german company that made decent-quality rubber-covered seats for motorcycles. they came stock on old BMW's (i had a '53 R51/3 with one), NSU's, vespa scooters, as well as other lesser-known bikes. being that your bike is an older one (pre-'77), i don't see why that seat could not be stock considering that they installed these on puch motorcycles."

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account