Re: a TV Moped sighting

MOPITT no nips Al /

Slide them sightings in that wiki

Jeanie.jpg

I Dream of Jeanie, Season 3, episode 12, Tony's Wife, around the 12:45 mark.

Jeanie's evil twin is trying to steal her master by claiming Jeanie is a jinx.

Hey, she's riding a mid-60's Honda Cub, so she can't be THAT evil, can she? (edited)

Not a ped................my count on this thread is about 13 mopeds/nopeds and 1 MC and 1 snail and your pic of a motorbike. (edited)

It can be counted as a 'ped if we all agree that Barbara Eden was hot 55 years ago

Barbara Eden was hot on that motorbike,yes.

Solex s 2200 sighting on PBS show, Escape to the Chateau DIY. The guy finds it and gets it running no problem.

Saw mopeds in a couple movies this past week. The french dispatch has a Peugeot in it that a character rides. I can't tell what model it is tho.

Also saw a couple get plowed over by cruella de Vile in the new Emma Stone movie. It was hard to see what they were before being run over on the side of the street. But the seat areas made me think of motebecane.

Just saw this moped in tokyo in a birdhouse's skate video "the beginning". Jeremy klein hook ups, if you know you know

20220217_194443.jpg

Aww snap! Moped sighting on the Simpsons

S21E22

Looks kinda like a maxi.... Maybe a Sachs... Could be garelli.

PXL_20220304_032612272.jpg

But that engine says moby or pug?

Dirty30 Dillon /

French Dispatch is a Moby

There were those few maxis in Westworld, that was kinda funny - ultrafuture street scene and theyre sporting 70's mopeds.

guess it was a maxi and a tomos on review:

I remember that Westworld scene!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account