Electric Moped/Class 3 ebike

joseph rajakaruna /

Just wanted to see what people's opinion is about electric mopeds and class 3 ebikes? We are a new stratup developing a dual purpose bike called the "CirKit". It can be purchased as a kit and powered up as electric moped power range. Or it can be tuned down and ordered as class 3 ebike. www.cirkitbikes.com

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Re: Electric Moped/Class 3 ebike

Looks pretty cool to me, I think electric is the future of this Hobby, though there are many who will disagree, but for it to be popular and used, you will need to include lights and fenders, it is cool to have a higher top speed with legalese explaining to everyone what happens if you get caught riding at higher speeds without plates and insurance, but the option is very appreciated. Do you provide a certificate of origin so it could be titled if desired?

If you don’t mind sending one to me I’ll gladly try it out and return my feedback. It looks okay but what’s the top speed? How long can the battery last at top speed? I like to go fast

Are those Stormtroopers test riding??^^^

The only thing it’s missing is an electric moped forum.

the only thing missing is the pre mix stink, and the noise.

loud+stinky=cool

$1350 just the bike no electronics at all... $1850usd no batteries included for the 500w, $2150 for the 1000w...

good luck...

(also you might want to make a better video than some idiot in shorts and sandals riding with no hands)

Id be interested in something like this. Created by a 23 year old btw.

tremel-header.jpg

Getting warmer! :)

Looks like itd work, it doesnt really stand out though. I dunno what would, personally I'd love to see some goofy fairings and throwback style that wasn't just "trapezoidal standard bike frame with no downtube and big tires" or some motorized bicycle board tracker rip.

I dont mean to shit on your design, just it doesnt stand out in this baloonin field

I was hoping dual purpose was going to mean a 2 stroke with electric assist.

Chris - Bedford Quarterkicks /

Beautiful design, but it looks like it would be a rough ride.

Probably Fred /

> Ryan Graeme Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I was hoping dual purpose was going to mean a 2 stroke with electric

> assist.

No I think it’s duel purpose meaning something to hold the door/garage door open and the second purpose a boat anchor,

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account