garelli ssxl kit

wesley tkalcic /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i have a stock garelli ssxl. with a 15.15 sha carb... it’s either the 17mph or 20 mph i think, because it has the 45 degree angle intake. anyways, i’ll get the bendy intake. but what is the best kit for it? and best pipe that’ll bolt right on? that’ll help the kit to reach its max performance.. will i need to get a different carb too?? i hope not as i just bought this one. i want to do 4 things to it. performance kit it. (62cc or 70cc), get a pipe that will bolt on but complement it, get a bendy intake, and get a high flow air filter. will all that up my speed by a lot? i do not know how to port, nor do i really want to if i can avoid it... like i said not sure what mph version it is, just know it doesn’t have the bendy intake. thanks..

5ABAB6B5-C5B7-4CAF-B5ED-1F9DB578E735.jpeg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account