I am finally able to start my winter Puch project (I had been ill.) I bought as a non running project but a clean ride with a clean gas tank. I did get it running but not very well, although I managed a baseline speed of 23 mph. The first part of the project is to get it running good. It was hard to start and bogged pretty bad. Right off the bat was a leaky Bing 12mm. That, combined with the bog, told me to get a carb rebuild kit. I did, and removed the carb only to find out that the leak was at the fuel inlet and could not be repaired because the fine threads on the carb body were mostly gone. So into the trash with it and replaced with a cheap clone just to get it running. So now it runs but poorly. Upon checking spark I could see that it was weak, mostly white and jumpy. So my next project is to go through the ignition system. I bought a new coil, points/condenser, plug and spark plug wire. Also a flywheel puller. Then I have to time it which I am not proficient at but between you guys and the wiki and Travis I will get it done right. So that is where things stand. Ignition may not the most exciting part of the build but I will document it with photos like everything else I do on this project. For those who don't know my goal is 60 mph from 50cc. I only have 37 left to go lol. This picture is from the day I got it. Thanks for your support.