help to identify the model of my old mopeds via photo image

ΑΝΔΡΕΑΣ ΑΜΠΡΑΜΟΒ /

Good morning everyone , new member from greece name's andreas abramov , can someone recognize and identify the model and brand of those 2 mopeds of my grandpa ? its garelli i think both .. but im not sure

2015-04-10 03.35.36.jpg
2015-04-10 03.35.24-1.jpg

Re: help to identify the model of my old mopeds via photo image

Angry Hipster /

It looks like a Puch A.D. to me.

ΑΝΔΡΕΑΣ ΑΜΠΡΑΜΟΒ /

well you're right it is , thanks man , the first one identified thanks to you ...

Second is a Garelli VIP.

ΑΝΔΡΕΑΣ ΑΜΠΡΑΜΟΒ /

good evening thanks man but witch one ? they are so many variations of vip garelli ... this one had i remember the left hand clutch and gearshift , up 1st gear , horizontal Neutral , down 2nd gear down again 3d gear i think and the exhaust pipe its on the right side and no pedals ... and the rear foot brake was on right side also

We didn’t get the three-speed ones here in the United States. There was also a version of it called the Gulp, which predates the VIP. Not sure what they had in Greece but that sounds like a Garelli Gulp 3v probably. Those had the exhausts on the right side.

ΑΝΔΡΕΑΣ ΑΜΠΡΑΜΟΒ /

manual gear-changing by a twist grip on the left hand side of the handlebar, with a co-rotated clutch lever

We never really got the shifter ones here in the states so not much knowledge 9n those specifics. The VIP was the name of the bike and engine, later that style was the rally sport but didn't have the vertical VIP engine.

The handshift garelli got a "3V" designation, could be the gulp 3V or the Concorde 3v

ΑΝΔΡΕΑΣ ΑΜΠΡΑΜΟΒ /

thanks man that is the model , well thanks a lot everyone , appreciate it ...

Paul Boyer (OFMC) /

Grandpa's cool!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account