Photo Section BS??!!

Is there any way to set it so I get the more efficient text based listing of brands in the photo section? And where the hell did the "next" button go when looking at a specific line of photos????!!! Talk about poorly executed!

Re: Photo Section BS??!!

Photos>Moped brands. Then you can search with the search bar on top. This design is much much nicer than the old one.

Cool, now how does one casually browse photos? Like opening a particular brand and then simply going to the next photo, rather than having to go back to the last bloody page just to get to the next picture?

If you're talking about the ridiculous letter-box style thumbnails being "nicer" you and I are going to be in stark disagreement.

I think the photo section is FANTASTIC! I browse there a lot. The variations within models are interesting.

I love the photos myself, what I don't love is a grotesquely inefficient browsing method which how it is currently set up. I want to select a brand, a picture and then go directly to the next photo in that section, not go back the previous page and pick another photo only to have to go back to the previous page again and again and again!!!

What ever the person that thought this was a good idea is on they need to lay off of it immediately!! (edited)

Do better and post the link here ____________________________________________

> Al . Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I love the photos myself, what I don't love is a grotesquely inefficient

> browsing method which how it is currently set up. I want to select a

> brand, a picture and then go directly to the next photo in that section,

> not go back the previous page and pic another photo only to have to go

> back to the previous page again and again and again!!!

>

> What ever the person that thought this was a good idea is on they need

> to lay off of it immediately!!

Link? What link?

Jeffrey Strichart /

I just checked the photo section for the first time and I liked it.

Now go to it, pick a brand and try to scroll through the pics within it without having to backtrack with every pic to the previous page.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

lol, I have two bikes on the front page................... yup, navigation sux.

Your better photo gallery of mopeds

> Al . Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Link? What link?

I'd post a link to the old set up but it just goes to the new one so this will have to do: https://imgur.com/

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account