Re: Dumber than ever

thank you i could not of said it any better

i have a negrini with the eencolsed end pipe. it is not even a half of an inch wide. i hope it does not carbon up.

david f martin /

I don't have a problem with Eric wanting his bike louder. If that's what he wants, that's cool with me.

My own personal opinion, though, is if it's gonna be loud, it'd better be fast. I'd rather mine be fast and quiet, myself. I want to keep up with traffic, but not attract too much attention.

There are a couple of kids who ride mopeds up this steep hill where I work, who apparently don't have very good mufflers on thier bikes. As soon as I hear thier bikes, I have to watch, as they push off that hill at the traffic light... they make a lot of noise, but then they have to push off... Who's impressed with that? Not me.

My bike is quiet, and I never have to push it off the hill.

Loud is cool sometimes, but you'd better have some bite behind all that bark.

david

...............well i just read all this............... and WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE...............if the man wants to make his damn ped louder ..............then who gives a fuck....."let him live like he wants to live" ............and if you do have a problem with it............then (really) why............if you cant help him..........then move on..............instead of trying to get into the psychology ..................i surmize......the reason a........... hole .........hell of alot of people on this .......forum...... do(care) is really because .....they want to impress other ppl. here...............its like a damn bitch ......(i.e......jockeying for position).....chat room.........trying to be .........crafty with...........your................/........you're ..... imaculate understanding .......(and lets not forget).........your...... execution.....of the english language.......witch makes.............YOU ...FEEL better..............so if it is ......"retarded"...to make your ped louder....... then ....put down your socket set's and combo wrenches and spray guns and your damn feeler gauges..........and forget all about plug chops.......(i did'nt even know what a plug chop was when i first got on the .....moped army.......all i can say is .......thank god there are a few cool ppl. on this site) and send back that big bore kit.............. and dont do one more thing to your moped...........and why............well.........now we dont want ANY of that damned individuality or personal .........style...............so get out of the garage and go take a shower.........get ALL the grease off........(u no that turns off all your art class friends).......put you're spandex shirt and your tight ......ball hugging leather pants on............then hit all you're speed dial preset's on your home....(look a like cell fone).....and get all your "neighbors".......together and talk about all those (GOD DAMN)........."I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT"..............WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE YOUTH TODAY"......AND THOSE LOUD ASS FUCKING WHEELED VEHICLE'S...........mature conversations that u all weez out .....and would'nt u no it ........"U' seem to be the center of attention (again) ............surpriZe surpriSe..........so instead of trying to be ..........ALLLLLLLLL that and a bag of "po-ta-to chips".........go grab another ......"skyy"....u no...the blue one..............trendy (...brown nosing ......your...community)...............look at meeeeee "posh" drink and........ make damn sure u have ......ALL THE GREASE OUT FROM UNDER YOUR/YOU'RE .....FINGERNAILS..............so u can .....FEEL like u had a good "EXPERIENCE"..............btw......u might as well hang up your individuality as well.........................................................................so go blow all the shit out of you/.....r.../....'re nose.....................

Re: ..................

matthew fields /

amen?

Re: ..................

...well....damn.......ya know........peds should be laid back i say.,...........they are by design.............

loud tomos

my tomos is WICKED loud, but thats for performance reasons, the loudness is just a nice added extra. ive had people ask if my bike was 80cc & up, so i guess its got a pretty beefy sound for a 50. i removed my airbox, re-jetted my carb to compensate for the higher amount of airflow, and got a biturbo muffler. so i have bite behind the bark, acceleration stinks tho, bad compression, but once im moving 40mph is easy.

-Garret

p.s. my new avanti sounds GREAT as well, not really loud, just low pitched and mean, like a 100 or 125cc dual sport!

Re: loud tomos

ok then if you people dont like it i wont do it. i was just asking how you dont have to be so uptight about it. geezome you people dont have any respect. do you live nexdoor to me? if you did then you can argue with me but why do you care if your in another friggen state.

Re: loud tomos

david f martin /

Eric, if you want your bike to be loud, make it loud! Don't let a bunch of cranky old geezers like me tell you to be quiet (Hey! Turn that damn music down! Hey!)...

I cut the muffler off of my QT last year and welded on a straight pipe. It was pretty loud, looked pretty cool, got lots of attention from the big bikers and other motorists... and the cops... Didn't help the speed, though. Still, I thought it was pretty cool.

Just remember, louder doesn't necessarily mean faster.

david

Re: louder than ever

Dude eric. i have a tomos targa lx. i took the airbox out and took out the silencer in the pipe( i use the stock). its really loud. I prolly go 3-4 miles faster too. so dude just do what u gotta do. i think it will be sweet! tell me how u make out!

Jon

Eric is fucking gay

eric is gay /

YOUR GAY!!!! I wanna make my moped louder hehe so i can piss people off. YOUR FUCKING COOL BRO...YOU ARE FUCKING COOL

ERIC IS A FUCKING LOSER

eric is gay /

YOUR GAY!!!! I wanna make my moped louder hehe so i can piss people off. YOUR FUCKING COOL BRO...YOU ARE FUCKING COOL

Re: ERIC IS A FUCKING LOSER

dude ur an asshole. leave him the fuck alone. its a fucking MOPED! geezus !!! just bak off the kid.

Re: ERIC IS A FUCKING LOSER

Aslo, let it be noted, that the site records IP addresses, so if "eric is gay" ever posts under another name, we got him pegged. ,Mr. anonymous, if you want to insult someone, at least have the balls to use your real name, you stinking pile of shit.

Let it Die Already

This thread started out badly and went rapidly downhill. Can we just let it fade away by not posting to it anymore? I think Eric got all the feedback he could possibly have hoped for.

Maybe it's time to move on?

Toehead

eric is gay /

ToeHead ever hear of a proxy!!!! lol

Re: Toehead

david f martin /

I agree with Toehead. You still don't have the balls to post your real name. You're the gay one. Go play with yourself somewhere else, you pussy.

david

justin wilmore /

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE! LET'S STOP THE BICKERING AND GO BLOW SHIT UP!

im wit yah justin...although im a day late..but stilll i blow up shit anyway!! yah!!!!

Re: Yap, yap, yap

Ron Brown /

JD,

Small town called Redcar, upper right hand corner of Yorkshire, facing the Nort Pole.

Ron

could you people please stop making fun of me im sick of it now stop.

I haven't been to Redcar and Cleveland, but North Yorkshire is one of my favorite places in the world. Walk all day and then carbo-load in a local pub at night.

Ron Brown /

JD,

The Cleveland designation was only goegraphical when I left, then it became part of the adress and a political district. I am not sure what it is now.

You have the right idea of what to do there!

If you have not read any of James Herriot's books, do it. You can often find them at garage sales for a couple of bucks. He does as good a job of describing life in the Yorkshire dales as anyone.

Ron

wut up playa

corypoopoo /

WUT UP ERIC!

They used to show the old BBC "All Creatures" series on PBS in the states. That's how I became familiar with the Dales. The area seemed so appealing to me that I went to visit. I wasn't disappointed!

My daughter also loves the Herriot stories.

Re: wut up playa

yo homie lol whats up!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account