Opinions on this maxi

I was planning on waiting a bit before getting a moped, but have alerts set in all buy and sell sites for great deals. This beauty popped up. Has 1045 miles, runs and drives, currently waiting for more info, I really want a Puch and this is one of my favorite colors for mopeds. I really am going to try only to get one moped. So I want one that I’m going to love and won’t let me down. Thoughts? Thx guys

04186381-E44F-4666-B504-A1E2157C7F23.png
9787F279-3D80-40C6-A6B8-772276A8E8BD.png
083FCF52-0A4D-4C4A-9006-5EEE5090EC60.png

Re: Opinions on this maxi

Marin Lynch /

Un mas...

DD0C217D-CE0A-491D-83DF-4581A144DAA6.png

Beautiful! Paint looks great, and if it runs well then you definitely got a deal there. Headlight looks a little down tilted, may just be me however, I don’t know if it ever got knocked to a bit of an angle.

Overall looks like a great find, hopefully I’ll find a neat moped nearby as well!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

It’s 2hp maxi that looks clean and the price is fair. What’s not to like? For $500 it should run decent. If your wanting a maxi in that color the time is now

looks like my first moped back in 1979. cant go wrong with a puch.

Marin Lynch /

It was sold :’l

> Marin Lynch Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It was sold :’l

Yeah, you posted the ad on this site. That was nice of you to give someone here a great deal.

Marin Lynch /

True lol.... i do need opinions though since it will be my first

Jeffrey Strichart /

If you want to use it for transportation a Puch like that is a great way to do it.

Is somebody implying that fellow MA members might stab others in the back by grabbing a posted deal out from under another member?

Buy it first, THEN post here and brag about your purchase!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account