Opinions on this maxi

I was planning on waiting a bit before getting a moped, but have alerts set in all buy and sell sites for great deals. This beauty popped up. Has 1045 miles, runs and drives, currently waiting for more info, I really want a Puch and this is one of my favorite colors for mopeds. I really am going to try only to get one moped. So I want one that I’m going to love and won’t let me down. Thoughts? Thx guys

04186381-E44F-4666-B504-A1E2157C7F23.png
9787F279-3D80-40C6-A6B8-772276A8E8BD.png
083FCF52-0A4D-4C4A-9006-5EEE5090EC60.png

Re: Opinions on this maxi

Marin Lynch /

Un mas...

DD0C217D-CE0A-491D-83DF-4581A144DAA6.png

Beautiful! Paint looks great, and if it runs well then you definitely got a deal there. Headlight looks a little down tilted, may just be me however, I don’t know if it ever got knocked to a bit of an angle.

Overall looks like a great find, hopefully I’ll find a neat moped nearby as well!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

It’s 2hp maxi that looks clean and the price is fair. What’s not to like? For $500 it should run decent. If your wanting a maxi in that color the time is now

looks like my first moped back in 1979. cant go wrong with a puch.

Marin Lynch /

It was sold :’l

> Marin Lynch Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It was sold :’l

Yeah, you posted the ad on this site. That was nice of you to give someone here a great deal.

Marin Lynch /

True lol.... i do need opinions though since it will be my first

Jeffrey Strichart /

If you want to use it for transportation a Puch like that is a great way to do it.

Is somebody implying that fellow MA members might stab others in the back by grabbing a posted deal out from under another member?

Buy it first, THEN post here and brag about your purchase!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account