Treatland flash sale

tldr: 18% off use code "pumpkinspice" sale ends 10/25/2019

Re: Treatland flash sale

Fuck those blue hobbit mags that were on there yesterday are already gone, I was about to snatch them up with this sale.

Re: Treatland flash sale

Dirty30 Dillon /

400 for a set of moped wheels is crazy talk.

Re: Treatland flash sale

Dang and I don't need or can afford right now.

Re: Treatland flash sale

AAAAREE YOUUU FUCKING KIDDING MEE!!!?!??!?!?

giphy-22.gif

I just dropped 2 bills this past Saturday

jfc this happens to me EVERY treats sale

Re: Treatland flash sale

Timing worked out for me this time. Took my RX50 money and bought some Ciao parts instead.

Re: Treatland flash sale

Josiah Radebaugh /

Goaaawwwd dang, this would have been reeeeeaaal helpful for the order I made a few days ago.... Could really have used that money saved....

Re: Treatland flash sale

got the last monza tach!

thanks treats

Re: Treatland flash sale

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> AAAAREE YOUUU FUCKING KIDDING MEE!!!?!??!?!?

>

> I just dropped 2 bills this past Saturday

>

> jfc this happens to me EVERY treats sale

You have to just only buy around any holiday because they literally do it every one. haha

Re: Treatland flash sale

Jack MT Goatheads MPC /

Debated holding off on getting a Tomos A35 Jammer Clutch (finally back in stock!!) until the next sale but couldn’t wait. Damn didn’t think it would happen so soon! Oh well supporting the kingdom with an extra 18% I guess,

Re: Treatland flash sale

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Fuck those blue hobbit mags that were on there yesterday are already

> gone, I was about to snatch them up with this sale.

damn... i missed em and im kinda glad i did too lol

quick poor decisions may have been made

Re: Treatland flash sale

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Fuck those blue hobbit mags that were on there yesterday are already

> gone, I was about to snatch them up with this sale.

Re: Treatland flash sale

I just bought the last bubble butt seat, phbg pull choke ,a rear tire and those rear shocks w/ "mysterious tech". Plus clip ons in gold bars, gold cnc controls, clear grips and some black n gold faux aligator upholstery for the seat pan.

Re: Treatland flash sale

Bought all kinds of shit I needed for my Puch from treats during this 18% off sale. Got free shipping too since I spent nearly 200 bucks on parts. Some of the parts I bought were NOS parts and some (such as the Estoril pipe) were performance stuff. Got like a total of 16 items from them this go-around :)

Re: Treatland flash sale

> Thomas Peffer Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Bought all kinds of shit I needed for my Puch from treats during this

> 18% off sale. Got free shipping too since I spent nearly 200 bucks on

> parts. Some of the parts I bought were NOS parts and some (such as the

> Estoril pipe) were performance stuff. Got like a total of 16 items from

> them this go-around :)

Moped parts shopping maybe habit forming.

volronmeme.gif
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account