E50 Dart motor

Randy Waterman /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Evening guys (and gals). I have a few questions I can’t seem to get answered. I bought a Puch Dart (mini maxi) a while back, in the middle of building it but I ha e some questions about the dart motor. First off, I can’t seem to find any info regarding the differences internally between it and a standard e50. Post on here said the cases vary, but I’ve also read brief comments about it having a different starting mechanism. Also, I bought a second dart motor, and it’s (hopefully) going to be a super stock setup. I’ve been looking for piston rings, since I now have 2 stock top ends and 2 pipes. Anyone know where to get them? Or what other rings would for? Also on another note, I bought an additional front fairing, and found that it’s a dark red, like all other Darts I’ve seen on here are. My complete one (build project) has 250 original miles and all the plastics and owners manual. But it’s a richer more orange red than the dark red that all the others I’ve seen are. Anyone know if this was a color option? Not too much info on colors, and all the plastics match color wise

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account