took the best ride ever in nyc today

nyc is a mess but there are still a few places that are easy for bikes and impossible for cars. thanks to alternate parking there still are places for bikes to park no hassle. Chinatown is one of these places. park and walked 2 blocks to hester st off the corner of chrystie.

the place I got lunch at is called the delicious bakery. just off the corner on hester. chicken with mushrooms on rice, $3.50 tax included. came in a light ginger sauce. best I've had from all the rice shops. cleaner and nicer than #1 fast food without the line. this is breakfast, lunch only. they close a dinner time.

upjet,do you hear me? guess you Brooklyn people take the walkway because I never see mopeds on the Williamsburg bridge.

Re: took the best ride ever in nyc today

Excellent indeed

the 24 hour free bike parking is next to sara d Roosevelt park. this park is across the street from delicious. had a picnic in the park and got my chicken mushroom fix.

im very jealous of the good cheep eats.

Charles McCusker /

i ate a can of tuna for like $0.83 today. so that's cool.

> el pollo Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> upjet,do you hear me? guess you Brooklyn people take the walkway

> because I never see mopeds on the Williamsburg bridge.

Riding in manhatty kind of sucks though. I personally prefer going east, Flatbush and such where you can stay moving longer and there aren't quite as many ubers stopping the middle of a lane with no signals. Thats just me personal preference.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account