I wish...

People would start making complete fucking sentences to describe the subject matter of their posts.

These are shitty subject matter descriptions:

Screenshot2019-10-12at11.57.48PM.png
Screenshot2019-10-12at11.57.39PM.png

Re: I wish...

Click bait

This site is over 20 years old with over one million threads. I gotta think that topics get covered again and again and again. It's easier to start a new thread of an old topic than it is to search and find the answer one's self. We all do it.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The you was implied where were you in English class?

I wish all posters would use punctuation .

I know that some have no idea what that is , so it's an impossible dream .

It's pretty obvious that way too many have less than a 6th grade level of education , let alone any desire to be / do better . :((edited)

If only...

If only...

Re: If only...

> Rebel Moby Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If only...

What can be expected of kids that were raised with tablets in their face...………..and I'm not talking about our yellow paper composition tablets? LOL!

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The you was implied where were you in English class?

Sitting next to me at the back of the class sound asleep.

Overpriced Parts /

I couldn’t type for nothing (the letters were moved so you couldn’t hunt and peck) because you had to type without looking in 9th grade typing class,

The only reason the typing teacher let me pass the typing course because she liked the way I oiled, maintained and fixed the old manual typewriters in class so she made that my job,

Those are the ones that grab my interest.

Josiah Radebaugh /

You know

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account