Trying to sell.

ive tried to sell my tomos about 6 different times because of financial situation and i always change my mind. Anyone else ever have the same problem???

Re: Trying to sell.

> Mark Barney Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ive tried to sell my tomos about 6 different times because of financial

> situation and i always change my mind. Anyone else ever have the same

> problem???

Yup.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

It took me a few times to sell my mint condition Raven. I backed out the first time because I just wasn’t ready to sell it yet. Finally let it go this past spring. Felt good to sell it, especially when I got my full $1k asking price. I didn’t need the money, I just needed to sell because of my upcoming move to VA.(edited)

i think u best hold onto it. whats the chances youll be in good financial times to buy another. i regret selling my tomos this summer just cuz i didnt have any other reliable runners, stupid.

I know. Damn i know i would regret it. I will just tough it out. Financial problems will ease.

Very rare that I sell a bike, my kiddo will have a lot to get rid of in an estate auction when I am gone.

I have to sell mine. Im flat broke. And my lease agreement says i cannot have anything on the property that contains flammable materials. Plus im in financial situation. Shes a good tomos. Not perfect condition but worth about half G.

Drain the tank.

That "cannot have anything on the property that contains flammable materials" is BS because hand sanitizer is flammable,same as most aerosols, flour, non-dairy creamer, oranges, powdered sugars, spices, mothballs, shoe polish...

> Mark Barney Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have to sell mine. Im flat broke. And my lease agreement says i

> cannot have anything on the property that contains flammable materials.

> Plus im in financial situation. Shes a good tomos. Not perfect

> condition but worth about half G.

Your right! Im just gonna drain the gas and let her sit until march

In the 1960s Beryl used to keep her street rides beside the stairs inside her home...

BerylSwainBikes.jpg

Unless you need to make rent and not be homeless, keep it, reliable transportation always has a place. I bring my peds in the apartment over winter, and i usually drain the fuel. They don't leak, and I have just put plastic over the tank vents in the past...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I got four freeloaders that have been sitting here for 12 years....

I don't even own a car just one moped that runs if the others have engines on them they would have been stolen lul Hood life forever...

In the streets I'm a legend in the ghetto I'm a star.....

That's the thing i had it inside my apartment for 18 months. I moved last week and its been sitting in spare room. My lease is strict about storing any flammable materials on property. Im sure she would evict me if she knew my moped is inside. Even if i drained the tank. So i don't know what im gonna do.

Drain the tank, no flammable liquids in the dwelling, done and done. No different than a bicycle. I have been in my apt for 19 yrs now, og owners never even asked we have the same caveat in our lease now, they think the tanks are empty, and most are, no issue, what they do not know will not hurt you. Keep your rent up and don't be a pain tenant, you will be left be. A moped is your property, just like a dresser, you don't keep a gas can in your dresser do you? Drain the tank. They can't say shit.

Thanks

How exactly do you mean put plastic over the tank vents? For the sprint could i just make the cap air tight after draining the fuel?

Many gas tank caps are vented, I put a baggie and a rubber band around the fill neck with the cap on just to be safe. plastic wrap should work too.

Cool i know how to winterize my tomos now. Thanks

Run the carb dry after you drain the tank, until it will not even pop.

Ok thanks

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account