Buyer beware - idmasse / mobyluv . Sent complete mismatch parts, never replied

https://www.mopedarmy.com/riders/idmasse/

I think he might have been flagged already but this person sells lots of parts here. He sent me a motobecane variator with the outter clutch plate of the non variated clutch. They don't even fit inside one another. He would have had to go out of his way to mismatch these two parts. I spent $60 on the part and my Motobecane has been out of commission for 3 months now. I even went as low as ending up buying a scooter because the bike was my daily rider.

I sent him a message saying I would even pay for the right outter plate along with it's bolt but I never got a reply.

If anyone has the outter variator plate/cover along with it's bolt I'd be interested in buying it if I can.

Re: Buyer beware - idmasse / mobyluv . Sent complete mismatch parts, never replied

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Oh boy...yes, not long ago I posted a thread detailing my bad experience as one of his victims, where multiple people fell victim to his ploys.

Did you pay via PayPal good and services? If so, I would file a claim with them.

Re: Buyer beware - idmasse / mobyluv . Sent complete mismatch parts, never replied

Angry Hipster /

I am seriously at a loss as to why his account hasn't been banned.

> Angry Hipster Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I am seriously at a loss as to why his account hasn't been banned.

So his account gets banned. New account gets made. Then nobody knows he's a scammer until a few people fall victim. Rinse and repeat. Banning the account won't do anything. Don't pay Friends and Family to people that you don't know.

yeah the mods are aware of this, we've closed a couple threads but if you see him posting again please 'flag' the posting and we'll do what we can.

ma is not responsible for what happens on buy/sell, its just a place to post things, we'll do what we can to keep the turds off but there is only so much we can do, keep yourself protected.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Sorry that your first experience buying parts in the b/s forum was bad. Unfortunately, assholes like him prey on people who don’t know what a scumbag he is. I’ve never had a bad buying experience here in all the years I’ve been here. 99.99% of the people who buy and sell here are honest folks.(edited)

Angry Hipster /

Thanks for letting me know the reason. I worry that the problem with this is the fact that the username can be changed so quickly and easily.

In this case enough hell was raised that people knew to watch out for "blkhole," but then he changed his name to "mobyluv" and people bought from him again.

In fact people who were responding to the blkhole is bad threads found themselves dealing with "mobyluv"

So that might be something that may need to be addressed... (Which I state respectfully, I know a lot of work has gone into this site for many years and it is free)

On the other hand I don't know how often something like this happens. It may not be worth the trouble of dealing with usernames and such.

the core of the issue is that this is a free forum to register, simon who runs the forum can ban IP addresses or email addresses or delete users, but the really persistent trolls will just re-create them.

as a mod, its really not bad, i don't do much. the idiots over on OT blathering about trump and jesus are a bigger pain in the ass than actual malicious people.

Guys it doesn’t matter if his account is deleted, you can just make another one build up some small credit/respect then start scamming again.

To protect both the buyer and the seller I truly believe you need a third party to handle the transaction smoothly ( eBay,square,amazon). sorry but send money over PayPal as a friend or family never seemed like the brightest idea based on the history and news of bad transactions iv heard of people doing Without eBay.

Trust me losing $60 bucks ant anything, I know of guys that have been ripped off $2,000+ For doing side deals off of eBay.(edited)

Anonymous User /
scootertrash

The problem is, he’s a crackhead loser.

> Ana L. of the Aurora Roras Wrote:

> The problem is, he’s a crackhead loser.

Haha, that is his problem not yours. The buy/sell made it your problem.(edited)

Do people still do crack? I thought it was all Methamphetamine now.

> cheetahchrome . Wrote:

> Do people still do crack? I thought it was all Methamphetamine now.

That's like asking if people still do mopeds . ;)

Richard Eberline /

I have never had a problem with Ian, I have done business with him and his store. For over 10 years!

Angry Hipster /

Crackhead Ian sucks bad and has ripped off many people!

Multiple people are not fucking make these threads for fun. Your anecdotal experience frustrates those who have been ripped off by him.

Maybe he used to be cool, but he rips people off and acts like an entitled asshole when called out on his bullshit.

Fuck him!(edited)

There you have it: if you have problems, Richard Eberline can fix it with the crooks for you... even going back 10 years!

> Richard Eberline Wrote:

> I have never had a problem with Ian, I have done business with him and

> his store. For over 10 years!

> Angry Hipster Wrote:

> Crackhead Ian sucks bad and has ripped off many people!

>

> Multiple people are not fucking make these threads for fun. Your

> anecdotal experience frustrates those who have been ripped off by him.

>

> Maybe he used to be cool, but he rips people off and acts like an

> entitled asshole when called out on his bullshit.

>

> Fuck him!

I can’t condone what Ian and Justin have done and I’m sorry they’ve wronged so many people, but you’re a crybaby and no one involved is a crackhead. Speculation is as poisonous as ripping people off.(edited)

that's the internet for you. there are a lot of pricks out there. the honda twins site is different. order parts no problem. fast delivery. less than a week.

they have no problem selling defective parts. I've eaten 3 cam chain guides. how do you break a guide. its a totally passive part. the one they sell is defective.

they respond to forum posts with lies when it comes to parts that they sell.(edited)

Angry Hipster /

Crybaby eh? I've managed to actually keep people from getting ripped off by warning them with my posts instead of getting ripped off and staying silent!

So ya, fuck you, I'll be a crybaby and you'll be a crackhead defender!

I actually stopped a deal with this scammer/ crackhead midway through and saved a guy from getting ripped off due solely to my post.

How is calling someone out who lies, ghosts, and then issues a false refund then asks for your bank account info being a crybaby?

Supporters of this guy can get fucked or maybe go and take care of the people he ripped off if you actually want to do something good.

But no... You're here whiteknighting and trying to protect someone's reputation who has caused all sorts of grief by ripping off many innocent people who are just trying to buy some moped parts.

Why are you whiteknighting for him? Why would you call someone who calls him out and tries to warn others a Crybaby? Are you involved somehow or something?

And once you rip off a bunch of people you forfeit the right to a good reputation!

Go ahead and speculate and call the KNOWN SCAMMER any name in the book he deserves it. Crackhead seems to be the leading theory and it makes sense.

No one made him rip people off. He is a giant asshole and he is lucky that the only thing that has happened so far has been some angry posts and name calling.(edited)

Crybaby? Yeah fucking right. I appreciate that this guy is helping others from getting scammed. I got scammed by the blkhole fucker as well. And I’d gladly do whatever I can to make sure he has the hardest time selling on MA again. So fuck him, and fuck anyone who defends him. And Angry Hipster, fuck anyone that has some dumb shit to say to you. At the end of the day, you’re doing a big help with saving people from this scammer, and I appreciate that. A lot of us do. Fuck blkhole, fuck anyone that supports/defends him in any way. There’s enough proof that he’s a fucked up scammer. POS

Dirty30 Dillon /

This whole thread just makes me chortle.

Crackheads, Cry-babies, and Complexes.

Angry Hipster /

Of course this would amuse you. You're the biggest Troll on MA. This has nothing to do with you and yet you chime in just to name call and laugh.

Go find something constructive to do.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Angry Hipster Wrote:

> Of course this would amuse you. You're the biggest Troll on MA. This has

> nothing to do with you and yet you chime in just to name call and laugh.

>

> Go find something constructive to do.

I'm sorry you were swindled, but we are all aware now. And no, I will not.

Angry Hipster /

Thanks, and I've really tried to move on and post about other things and focus more on my bikes and stuff ....

But then someone else creates another thread about this fucker and I'm like damn...how many people are hurting due to this one fucked up loser?

Getting ripped off is kind of traumatic: like I think it only happened 3 times to me over the course of my life. . It's not even about the money, it's more about the thought that there is someone who you trusted that now has your money and is laughing at you for being a good person and trusting that they are a good person as well......

And the sad thing is that this guy in particular was well known, that's why I did business in the first place with him. I wouldn't have sent my money to some first time poster. I thought I was being smart by going to the reliable guy that's done right for years....but nooo all of the sudden he has to change and fuck everyone over.... hence the crackhead part.. Fucking crack/coke/meth/heroin/pills... Evil stuff..

Once I catch wind of someone messing with that stuff I cut them out of my life!!

Anyhow.. moving on...(edited)

> Angry Hipster Wrote:

> Of course this would amuse you. You're the biggest Troll on MA. This has

> nothing to do with you and yet you chime in just to name call and laugh.

>

> Go find something constructive to do.

you have not outed this troll like I did. name call and bullshit is all he knows. Dillon should be banned because he is not constructive. anyone can make a mistake, that is what these forums are for, but dang this dude is out of touch with the ma.

> el pollo Wrote:

Dillon should be banned because he is not constructive. anyone

> can make a mistake, that is what these forums are for, but dang this

> dude is out of touch with the ma.

If anyone should be banned its noobs with 46 posts that wine about people correcting their mistakes.

> If anyone should be banned its noobs with 46 posts that wine about

> people correcting their mistakes.

angry hipster has 535 posts. dillion helps people by correcting other peoples posts. are you kidding, he is not constructive and just name calls. tell me what mistake he's correcting. been riding 2t for 40 years. who says I'm a noob.

Overpriced Parts /

> el pollo Wrote:

> > If anyone should be banned its noobs with 46 posts that wine about

>

> > people correcting their mistakes.

>

> angry hipster has 535 posts. dillion helps people by correcting other

> peoples posts. are you kidding, he is not constructive and just name

> calls. tell me what mistake he's correcting. been riding 2t for 40

> years. who says I'm a noob.

Posts mean nothing I got more more Posts then anybody and I know nothin ha ha !

Angry Hipster /

lol, Ken I was just getting ready to say that when I noticed you posted it.

Let's not get this twisted...The message is FUCK SCAMMERS AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT THEM!!!

It has nothing to do with trolling...make another thread about that if you want!

Some would even say that trolling is a part of MA, and part of the fun.

My post count means nothing!! I am nobody, lol..I mostly posted about nonsense in the OT and now am focusing a bit more on my bikes.(edited)

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account