Found a Tomos

Found a Tomos in the trash. Hard to believe the owner threw it away. I'm guessing it was stolen.

Anyone have a black Tomos stolen from them? I found it in Indianapolis

Re: Found a Tomos

Woah - hope you find its owner - is it black or rattle can black?

Does it have the VIN plate on the neck? If not, 99.99999% chance it's stolen

♣Slew Foot♣ /

That's where that went

Josiah Radebaugh /

Might post A picture. Check the VIN.

Bad Cadillac™ /

> Irk Jung Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Found a Tomos in the trash. Hard to believe the owner threw it away.

> I'm guessing it was stolen.

>

> Anyone have a black Tomos stolen from them? I found it in Indianapolis

If you think it's stolen, call the police with the VIN. If stolen and reported, it should go back to the owner, if not, then it's yours!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Years ago some guy threw out a couple Tomos silver bullets and loads of parts. It was exciting. Im hoping yours isnt stolen as there is nothing better than a free tomos! Post a pic. Make whoever claims it is theres provide you with some kind of information, like the vin # to prove it actually is theirs.

Honestly, the fact that it was in the trash makes me feel it isnt stolen. Normally when a bike is stolen they either try to sell it quickly on CL or stash it in the woods. Who just steals a moped to toss it in the trash?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

the dreaded one once brought a Tomas bullet 2 his friend a foreign car guy to fix is carb the Foreign Car Guy threw it in the garbage cuz he couldn't figure out how the auto choke worked

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account