I made some progress today, first start went well. I didn’t time it yet, but with the Parmakit box it seems very responsive, even with single petal reeds and a random 14.12 sha with god knows what jet in it. As I thought it needed a spacer, I used a 1mm spacer with .1 gaskets on each side. I slathered the shit out of it with motoseal as the material added to the transfers is a little questionable.
Shout outs to; smog squad Mike for hooking it up with the bennasar blaster pipe, Kellen for the frame bits and cases/kit and all of our loyal customers that leave their half broken parts for me to foolishly make work again.
Oh yea and I almost forgot, no pics yet!
It’s basically normal a35 cases turned into the nice meaty revival cases and the transfers opened up. I dont think you need to see what a tomos engine looks like. It’s not that exciting.
I’ll update it this thread with some pics of the bike on Monday when it’s all buttoned up.