Re: Stolen Puch Magnum

> a p Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> We are looking for the ped not the details of why it was stolen.

Don't we always look for the cause of a blown motor ?

On that note you're right but at the end of the day you can't keep your bike from getting stolen unless you really chain that shit up and lock it away inside. If someone really wants it and is dedicated to getting it they will always find a way.

punkrock randy /

> a p Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> On that note you're right but at the end of the day you can't keep your

> bike from getting stolen unless you really chain that shit up and lock

> it away inside. If someone really wants it and is dedicated to getting

> it they will always find a way.

Agreed, mine sleep in a locked garage, without keys for em, steering locked. And I sleep in bdr next to garage, so that’s good:-)

Exactly how I do it lol. Hey did he ever find his moped?

Angry Hipster /

I was outside today swinging a pickaxe busting up the hard groud/rocks so that I can dig a trench to lay conduit covered wiring for an electric gate and security lights/camera/alarm.

Brutal back breaking work all because of low life/drug addict thieves..

Also it's 2019 why haven't these drug addicts overdosed yet...or are people actually retarded enough to take up hard drug use in this day and age?

I hope you find your bike soon and I wish these losers didn't exist.(edited)

For every one that ODs multiple are born

you just can't take your eyes off your moped or any property when its outside in public view! Should have mopeds /motorcycle chained securely to something anyhow. Good luck with finding it i know i would have steam coming out of my ears id be pizzed off beyond control. Be careful next time. Or be like me and always be slightly paranoid. Keeps you on your game.

Get those tiny GPS tracking devices and put it on all your mopeds.

Poverty isn't why his shits missing! Lazy fukking theives that can't go earn there own shit with integrity is why his moped is missing!

Theres been nights I was so drunk I woke up the next morning look in my garage and see my moped isn't there. I panic. Look out the front door and its leaning up against a tree in my front yard. Jezzzuzzz chrizzzt

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account