PROMA CIRCUIT PIPE OR MLM TECHNO EDM PIPE

So I’ve asked on 2 different forums and wanted to see what y’all have to say on this topic. I have a 1979 Puch Magnum mk2 (motor is 100% stock)and bought a proma pipe, after doing some research people are saying I should just get the mlm pipe. The cutting and the welding is not a big deal and can do this w no problem btw.... what do y’all think?

Re: PROMA CIRCUIT PIPE OR MLM TECHNO EDM PIPE

Dirty30 Dillon /

The EDM pipe is just a standard tecno circuit with a fancier silencer on the end and an angled header welded on.

The Proma is a better performing pipe in my experience. The choice made much easier by the fact that you already own the proma and can weld competently.

Ok, I just need this answer to push me to just do it. On the other threads people have been going back and forth on why one is better than the other so it was hard to figure out what to do.

I have the mlm edm pipe on my morini. Better than stock, but I'm not super impressed yet. Maybe I need to open up the cylinder ports.

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

So you need validation? I think you should work with what you've got. Just do it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account