Funny turn of events with a bad seller

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Last night I paypal'd somebody via "goods and services" for a tomos jammer clutch to help my friend tune his bike.

This morning I receive a PM saying that the clutch was destroyed, and the clutch pads were melted with a torch by accident when trying to remove it from the bike, and that I was refunded already! But I didn't receive any refund via PayPal. I thought it was just human error, and figured it would be corrected. So I went onto Facebook and posted for a used one.

Screenshot_20190912-120243_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190912-162303_Chrome.jpg

A good friend of mine replied on facebook saying that he had paid for one yesterday via PayPal on MA buy/sell, just 5 minutes after it was posted! I thought that was weird, because there was only one up for sale, the one that I paid for. I had paid a few hours after it was posted. So I asked my friend Adolfo if the one he paid for was from the same thread, and that's when we realized we were victims of some less than savory business practices.

Blk Hole took Adolfo's money, and then took mine for the same clutch! I'm glad I used PayPal goods and services. As of now I still havent recieved my refund willfully, If not I'll open a case.

Hopefully this will help people steer clear of a bad seller.

Re: Funny turn of events with a bad seller

I can confirm that this happened.

I purchased this shortly after it was posted, and just found all this out now. Small world, I guess.

Currently waiting on my refund as well. Glad I paid G/S

Just got my refund, but it still doesnt explain or excuse why 1 clutch was sold to 2 people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damn.

yeah....there was a prob with that character awhile back. i will only deal as gift, buying or selling. never been ripped nor ripped anyone yet. haha...coincidentally, im about to open a case on ebay. bought a puch dart oem mirror. i get it. priority in two days, over kill on packaging. must have cost a fortune to ship it. it takes all of two seconds to see glue in the clamping channel. yup mirror wont tighten down to use it. flops all over the place, and the phillips head screw bonded solid. total piece of shit. paid $18+change on two items shipped. i've been trying to communicate with the seller. i've sent coherent dialogue, pictures, and arrows, but won't cough up my money. in my rational mind i'm thinking, seller is just not right in the head. seller communicates in text as if he is speaking in 3rd party, yells a lot, incoherent rationalizing. why a human can be so desperate to lie cheat and steal. i'm having feeling of compassion for this conundrum. the prob continues, i bought two items, and i haven't seen part 2 yet. .........any body know blk hole,s real name? i'll literally shit myself laughing if it's the same person. what do you all think? cut and run or get my money? i can't imagine the seller has legs to stand on........some peoples kids.....lordy lordy face palm smh.

Get your money, it's when people don't bother that scammers win.

All kinds of people came to this dude's defense last time there were issues with shit he was selling. Taking a long time to ship something once or twice is understandable I guess, but this isn't.

That's funny. I bought the same clutch.....

Screenshot_20190912-205126.png
Screenshot_20190912-205220.png
Screenshot_20190912-205230.png

No friggin way! This keeps getting better and better. I hope you got your money back Stephen?

This is so fucked. Fuck this seller. I commented on his original ad saying for no one to purchase. Notice how he doesn’t say sold after it was actually sold (the first time).

No one ever buy from blkhole, unless you wanna get fucked. No excuses for this bullshit

At least his handle is appropriate .

> Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> No friggin way! This keeps getting better and better. I hope you got

> your money back Stephen?

I just saw this. Waiting for a response from him.

> P D Wrote:

> At least his handle is appropriate .

LOL! Good one

I wonder who else he fucked over l, or at least tried to

Just like throwing money down a black hole amirite?!

Is he just hoping people will pay as a gift so he can fuck them? Ban this fucker.

> Tyler Hautau Wrote:

> Is he just hoping people will pay as a gift so he can fuck them? Ban

> this fucker.

That's probably the case.

Refund is pending.

He’s prolly like, fuck they caught me

Wow, This character is in my neck of the woods and I have thought of doing business with them in the past. Glad I saw this thread. None of my business I guess but I'm glad this is being put out there as it seems like some pretty intentional, inexcusable B.S. that everyone on here deserves to know about in order to keep others from being scammed. Thanks for the heads up.

Whenever I see a thread like this I can't help but think of the all the shite that people like this probably used to get away with before the days of the internet.

I also am still trying to figure out what the heck that thing is that she's dipping into her soda and eating...

> Norris Hall Wrote:

> I also am still trying to figure out what the heck that thing is that

> she's dipping into her soda and eating...

Her pride

Ha, I think there may be others eating their pride when viewing this thread.

This is sad and depressing. I used to come in here to follow builds but instead I just follow this shit, moped people repeatedly screwing moped people with no recourse. The threads barely move along. It used to be that Carter Denny guy #1 bad seller and now he's officially buying ads here. The bad seller hasn't been updated in at least 5-7 years. This site has issues.

Blk hole what the fuck dude! Giving us Boston guys more bad credit!

Mother fucker striked again!

“us boston guys”... hmmm.

There’s your problem right there!

That PayPal is Justin Adler’s email and the Moped Army account being used is Ian Masse’s.

C6DE6A4E-1853-489B-9369-D43EF41C3B25.jpeg

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Rocco Taco Wrote:

> Blk hole what the fuck dude! Giving us Boston guys more bad credit!

>

> Mother fucker striked again!

You live West of Worcester, wtf are you talking about.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed by simon.