WIN OUR UNICORN

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

Heres this years CryptKeepers raffle bike! raffling it off at our rally sept 27-29th. you dont even have to be present to win, but you do have to come get it if you win. tickets can be bought online, just contact us at goshen j mopeds on facebook!

70303048_954228654924371_5532399394621489152_o.jpg
69579148_954228714924365_2686538044063875072_o.jpg
69208884_954228808257689_2371072103467188224_n.jpg

Re: WIN OUR UNICORN

Dan (high idle) Conway /

AGHHHHHH I wish I was closer :,(

Jeremy Homser /

That bike is outa sight!

This is fucking awesome! Don’t mind if I still that idea.

You should add tassels(edited)

no groms no blasters /

yes.

make mopeds idiotic again

Id be all over 2-7 raffle tickets if this wasnt the same weekend as the QCB rally.And, if it had long ass pink to purple tassles hanging off of those bars, reguardless i did manage 2 finish.thank you! Good luck with the raffle homies!

If that couldn't get my trans-gendered daughter to ride mopeds, nothing would.

I'd ride it just to be an attention whore.

Gotta add tassels, though.

All kidding (or seriousness) aside, it's a great looking bike!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Im gonna bet this will end up in a Taylor Swift video in the near future.

I bet that thing rips SO many dicks.

this is really great, tastefully obnoxious. And I mean that, it's so easy to go overboard with being silly, and that's fun in its own right, but this is a clean simple build with funny but well planned colorway.

funny everyone commenting on tassles but don't seem to care that the lever perches don't match. At this level of complete clean redone it's crazy that the only things that stand out are mismatched lever perches and lack of excess silliness fluffing outta the ends of the grips

killer bike

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> this is really great, tastefully obnoxious. And I mean that, it's so

> easy to go overboard with being silly, and that's fun in its own right,

> but this is a clean simple build with funny but well planned colorway.

>

> funny everyone commenting on tassles but don't seem to care that the

> lever perches don't match. At this level of complete clean redone it's

> crazy that the only things that stand out are mismatched lever perches

> and lack of excess silliness fluffing outta the ends of the grips

>

> killer bike

Well said, as usual! ^^^

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

yeah, the old throttle was put on by some previous owner with a sheet metal screw, so i had to replace that haha.

everything is pretty much brand new that you can see. the motor was rebuilt and kitted with an airsal 65 and a sha and bullet pipe. budget build but we've clocked it at 45, which was about as fast as we wanted to go with quill stem bars haha

whoever wins it needs to be prepared for funny looks, random thumbs ups, and people constantly asking how much and where do i get one lol.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

So which one of the parts on that bike encouraged the design? my guess is you had that seat and styled the bike after it? Am i close?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

Nah. I've wanted to do something similar for a long long time. Bought this purple maxi and said, I could make this a unicorn.

PERS.....remember that....the blessing of enlightenment in the 60's and 70's, was an awesome time in history. not that, post now is or was not awesome. wish you were there...i concur with everyones comments. the graphics are spot on period....i acquired a purple frame when bombardment society closed up shop. every time i look at that frame i no one day it will be on the road again....i just can't beat loving the shades of purple.......needs a tail, and am surprised no mention of the obvious. sweet bike!

« Go to Topic — end of thread