Re: A Challenger Approaches - another e-ped enters the ring

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I think roff got hacked

I feel like I said this almost a year ago, to me there was a obvious change in his posts; I just stopped reading his post altogether after that.

On topic, I might be jumping in on this side of things to help a friend that is interested not having gas in his garage, it seems really neat to me but as stated not the same as a 2 stroke moped.

Of course it is not the same, but 2 stroke mopeds have been around long enough to have become full on antiques, this is ok, but every year like my beloved VW air-cooled cars, they will become more expensive and fewer and fewer will understand or even care about them. Most young people today, and before the few that do, go off on me, stop, I said MOST, have no idea what a jet is, or how or why an engine works, they just want to hit the "power on" button and be conveyed. For this electric scooters/bicycles and the odd hybrids of both are the future, if you look at it they are like the free use yrs of mopeds in the '70's. No plates, no ins, no one knows or cares too much what they are, much better lights and brakes, no fuel so you can bring it inside...why not? I'm old school as hell, but I'm looking closely at electric and sadly, but with an eye towards the future selling my bikes...will always have a few to upset the "norms" :)

miasingh singh /

nice blog thank you

@ Simon, we need an electric bike forum, please? Could increase your ad revenue, and who you could advertise to, you know, those man bun having pukes, they have money too. :)

kens son posts mostly now. You can tell when it’s actually ken.

Here's a neat new offering, or rather upgraded version of the Super73

it's now 2kW which is probably good for mid-high 30s, packing range somewhere over 30mi and a price point just over 2k.

pretty neet, it's getting more "mopeddy" with a battery looking more like a legit "tank", big less traditional bike-sized wheels and a actual front suspension with triple.

Nice, at least it has fenders, pay attention Onyx!

Plenty of room to put a good 2 stroke on there to get you home. LOL!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account