Re: Finally made money with mopeds

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yeah a buck a mile for people who are draft dodgers, income tax invaders, conscientious objectors, Child abusers and don’t pay in the system,

You are doing our country a injustice, do you have anything to do with them? for its worth 5 times times What you’re charging!

I wouldn’t do it if my life depended on it!

They are OSHA invaders, child labor law breakers, I got them kicked off of almost every job I got on,

They are are the worst layout carpenters you could imagine!

Some jobs they were out 4 inches on the outside 24 ft wall because they only had an eighth grade education,

They don’t know math, don’t do lasers for layout or nothin,

Why do you promote them! For such a small amount of money only to have all your rights are taken away when they flourish!

I hope you’re happy when you retire and your Social Security is cut off because they don’t pay into nothing!

You’re doing it for a buck a mile, man you’re my neighbor, boy do you you suck! Only because your ruining everything by under cutting 200% for what normal things go for,

Yeah you make no money now and you’ll be long dead before you make any money because the dollar a mile has been been around for 30 years and it’s worth three times that now

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account