Re: Finally made money with mopeds

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I once delivered a larger mill roll of carpet 200’ x12’ versus 150’ x12’ near to your Middlefield area which was so big and heavy and felt like I had extra power steering in my ford 250 Econoline van because the front wheels were light with it hanging out the back going up a long gravel driveway to large barn at a Yoders or Millers house (don’t remember) who.

I was wondering how they were going to get that big roll of rug out the van to the pole barn without a tow motor and tow motor cpt pole/dick connected?

Then a few guys came out with two large horses (draft horses?) together, Some other animal (ox maybe) some rope with hook and a big cart and and they got it on the cart and into the barn,

As far as the fairgrounds up to maybe 10-12 years ago we used to go to Geauga Co. fair pretty much every year and it was funny to see some Amish teen girls come in wearing their Amish getup and go to bathroom/wherever and change into normal people street clothes with some make up smeared on their faces and the guys would lose the suspenders and boots,

All be smoking cigarettes and cussing like tough teenagers/young people ha ha.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account