New to forums.........looking for first moped!

Justin Gilreath /

Hello Everyone.

I've been reading through the forums and finally decided to actually sign up!

Im in the Middle Tennessee area and am not having much luck with finding any mopeds for sale.

Im looking for something to simply get into without breaking the bank. I really like the cafe racer styles and would love to work on a custom for myself. Just hoping you great folks can help guide me into finding something im my area!

Thank you all for everything!

Re: New to forums.........looking for first moped!

Watch craigslist, facebook marketplace etc, garage sales too, lots of times people have them stashed in garages and not even for sale, they think they are junk, ask. I have put up WTB flyers in grocery stores/hardware store for sale boards, add a picture of a real moped with pedals, otherwise people will be calling you about scooters...RV dealers used to get them in trade with old rigs, trailer parks...just keep your eyes open, they exist! :)

well for simplicity just get a single speed puch bike or a V1 powered minarelli. tons of parts out there, lots of people know how to help and you can make them much faster. come to the swoops rally n about 2 weeks and ask for a loaner and see what it is all about

I’m just north of you in Nashville and have a couple Puchs I’d be down to sell. Message me if you’re interested!

No one is ever looking for their last moped.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account