Re: insurance appraisal

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yay they just unceremonious Lee drop the bike off in the middle of the night no locks no phone call no knock on the door and I go to inspect the damage holy crap I am good there is a scratch on the headlight bezel the front fender got a little tipped the tires and rims are fine and there's a hole the size of a 22 bullet in the side of my seat I think I could ride it it would run and start. You see that if you let him go the run all over you they almost got my bike for a hundred bucks

Thats awesome man,great news! Ive been following this and you deserve to have things work out in your favor. Im glad for you homie!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The forks look a tiny tiny bit bent but it's even and it's in Word and it's less than 2 millimeters I mean just riding it with my weight it will fix itself all there is is a scratch on the bezel they put a couple stickers for the auction over the tank all my pot decals decayed off the only major damage was the tank where it hooked up to the frame where the seat was it got all bent out of whack Halo take is like a couple washers I cannot believe how well it took the accident I was going 3035 I think I took most of the hit

♣Slew Foot♣ /
20190925_182242.jpg
20190925_182253.jpg
20190925_182338.jpg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

♣Slew Foot♣ /

oh yeah insult to injury the check was in my mailbox when I got back from the hospital

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Oh angry moped God Tommi how have I offended thee?

I finally hobbled a mile back to the moped where I walked into the pole where the ambulance took me and to my surprise what had happened was that I lost my master link at the very worst possible moment going around the corner and a jammed in my chain guard and lock the rear wheel spitting me out on the ground like Curly where I slap the curb and wrap myself around a pole the bike just needs a master link I was looking at the forks after the accident and I am the first one to replace Bent Forks but I noticed with the hero poop kit or the aleut 45 mm piston port that if the forks were bent it would hit the cylinder but upon closer inspection I noticed it's just the top of the Triple Tree that got bent the forks are straight but the top of the Triple Tree is bent about 3 mm in still drive straight gives it a pug nose like

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well at 139 dollars a new frame would be an order after putting on a new Triple Tree it's still pulls a little and the alignments off oh well the engine is good did I mention the guy's name was Jesus I was struck down by Jesus and you think Jesus would have better than good to go insurance you think you'd be like of the good hands people or at least I rock like Prudential...

This is a natural lens flare no Photoshop or anything a freaking amazing

ghost.jpg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

outside.jpg

I finally got outside...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account