Differences between 81, 82 & 83 Honda Express 2 speed

Sean Daugherty /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I picked up a 82 Honda Express NC50 Automatic 2 speed the other day. Works great and has been a lot of fun.

I'm wondering if parts (mainly engine & transmission) are the same on the other Express 2 speed nopeds from 81 & 83? Anyone out there have different year models and compared them? I know parts are kinda hard to come by on the 2 speeds nc50s so if 81 & 83 are compatible it will broaden my search in the future. As of now I don't think I need anything but it would be good to know for future reference.

Also i'm not sure what the previous owner has done recently as far as filling up tranny oil, replaced gaskets etc. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary but what would be some good general maintenance to start on this thing?

Thanks!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account