Cream City Cranks Presents: Dont Eat The Brownies

The cranks welcome you to our fine city of Milwaukee to enjoy breweries, beach hangs, grill outs and sick rides.

Unfortunately we don't have a rally spot locked down atm but that might change so if you wana plan on urban camping or ill be posting a list of air b&b's/motels.

Keep im mind most of our members live nation wide so that's why housing is extremely limited.

A lot of dope raffle prizes including brownies hydro ebr's hpi 3 different crank pipes and a bunch of other sweet prizes

so yah come on down to MKE get lit and lets do moped stuff oh and Don't Eat The Brownies

Re: Cream City Cranks Presents: Dont Eat The Brownies

SEP 20-22

Terbo Speghetti /

Any word on that camp spot? Or should I get an Airbnb?

these are the set plans for the weekend. Will have address posted this weekend and possibly camp site. Other wise our on your own. Ps theirs plenty of free street parking.

EBC901C7-D825-432F-9267-604834BD88CA.jpeg
23327D37-5381-41BE-844E-5BFE5BC92DDC.jpeg

Shirts are cool!

We got this sick looking raffle bike too

FA11F8C8-222C-4A69-AE00-F3BBF0E05271.jpeg

i'm psyched!

yeah housing is tight, bunch of us no longer live in milwaukee so planning a rally there has been tough but there is still lots of fun stuff going on and we're gonna have a blast.

i looked at the air bnb scene and its not great these days but if you can get one go for it. We'll be around riverwest/east side but there are also a bunch of people down on the southside that will be riding back and forth enough that we can help get you around.

Registration is 20 bucks PayPal and let us know what shirt size creamcitycranks@yahoo.com

Stoked!! I'll be driving up from Nola for this!!

The raffle bike has a Polini kit, phbg, and a weak ends pipe if anyone was wondering. Should be a ripper with some more tuning.

Come rally with us and win the moped or some of our other glorious raffle prizes!! (edited)

This is the final itinerary

FE2BE777-C2FA-4C86-9650-4AE75423D208.png

A couple quick photos from tonight

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account