Missing link

The pic shows a thrust washer that probably slides over the bushing, and up against the pulley half on my Bravo governor assembly. I looked at Treats, Myrons, Home Depot. It’s a specialty item maybe. Any ideas? I have no dimensions, the manual just shows it as a thrust washer. It’s number # 57

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account