Re: Which one to build, E50, ZA50 or 103SP?

Ryan Graeme /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

The problem is, they all ran when I bought them! The ZA50 was a concious strip down, I was new to mopeds and got all excited. The E50 was to use as a runner whilst the ZA50 was getting done, but then I messed with it and lost momentum! I am swaying towards just going back over the E50 and getting it road ready and jetted right. The peugeot was running, albeit with the sticky throttle and it rips too. The peugeot was meant to be a run around whilst the ZA50 and E50 were out of action. The peugeot also has a leaky black stuff situation at the ball joint spring part of the exhaust, but I assume that is normal as that is a pivot point and cannot seal properly. Puchs are fairly non existant in France, so would be a novelty factor for some of the locals. There is a group of 3 or 4 motobecanes that go past my house every now and again, but I'm always too late to wave them down.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account