It may only hit 30 but what a sweet ride

Re: It may only hit 30 but what a sweet ride

How many hours have spent getting it ready .

My FA50 only hits 32 - 33 and I feel the same about her .

But , your bike is cleaner looking .

Mine needs a good cleaning after thousands of miles of riding and the occasional wash .

I heard a couple of guys got killed on those things.

Get rid of it.

If u live in a small city ( Davis ) that bothered to lay in multiple bike Lanes ( Davis) then is kinda perfect on a Sunday morning to get a priority mail box to mail something out in. Once the crazies wake up and the usual carnage begins it's time to do otherwise.

PD ..HOURS???? U MEAN YEARS !

Pretty Bravo! She looks good in red. I love the mags.(edited)

It's a Corvette red. Mags I found in the Netherlands brought them home. Had them stripped and repowdercoated. Cheeta helped me in many ways on this bike. Graham did the motor for me years ago when I was just getting onto mopeds. Ya gotta see the grey that my painter friend , Tim used. It's insane. Unmollested six volter. Temps at wot forever ...306 f . Of course the Speedo functions like mad eyes moody s eyeball. It needs a museum.

Paul Boyer (OFMC) /

Sweet ride is right!!!

Looks great Marc! Can I ask what shocks your riding? The ones I was recommended ,way too much! Springs rubbed not good. But they fit on the Tomos.

> Marc Friedman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> PD ..HOURS???? U MEAN YEARS !

So , you've realized mopeds are a never ending project ? LOL

You put enough effort into this one that you should be able to ride a while before something breaks . Enjoy . ;)

And you even have headlight reflectors. Wow

Excellent looking bike...

...30 is "only 30" if it really makes you sad. I would ride that at 30 all day long and into the night daily.

15625357876331374423223456932098.jpg

Shocks hmmm treats thingies. Exact length I'd have to check.

I've got the mud flaps on the fenders to install.

I got the certificate off gently with a heat gun and reinstalled with a screen saver for an iPad after stripping and painting. The forks are oem new , I gave the old ones to cheeta. They seem so puny but at thirty or less the bike is super balanced and super steady. It loves speed bumps. I've got all these too fact mopeds. This is so different. And I like it. I don't have the slightest desire ( ok I'm lying a bit ) to go much faster. My grande is another story. That rides like a motorcycle. This thing is a totally different state of mind.

So Jerry keeps complaining about if it's not a Norton I don't want to hear it ...I bought this leo Vince scoot pipe for the water cooler project but instead I've got a fellow landsquider s pipe she won at the races and it's Perfecto so I've been thinking of challenging Michael Forrest to here is the leo Vince and there is my polini 62 cc I believe kit thats pretty stock ...if u are such a wizard of two strokedom ..blueprint me how to hack the pipe to bolt o to the Bravo and give more power with less noise ... If he is right then ....I will acknowledge it. The practical for pundits. What u folks say,???

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account