1957 Peugeot

New again to this site. Thinking about buying an old Peugeot. Can,t find much info. Engine appears to be tagged type 1v. Has spark and compression. Definetly a project. Any tech help, parts avail, Anything. Thanks

Reddy

Re: 1957 Peugeot

Pics?

Workin' on that. Hopefully later today

I'd say it's a Peugeot BB1v as Peugeot didn't have a huge range of models in '57.

Just saw a post from Aug 2005 in this forum. Titled 1957 Peugeot moped help. Decent pics. Same model.

Post pics so folks can let you know what favour of BB1v it is...

First pic . Not too good at this. Anyone can tell me more about it. I believe it's a 57 but dont know model or specifics . Need carb, exhaust and cosmetic stuff. Thanks in advance

IMG_20190707_093647101.jpg

Andrew Squiggman /

Looks awkward to sit in that position

Is this the one that's listed in Allentown PA CL ? It caught my attention cuz it ain't real far from me

I didn't see it there, but it might have been. It was near that zip code. It's a little rough, but very cool. I'm still not sure exactly what it is. 1957 I'm sure or. I think it's a bb. Not sure bb what. Needs carb and exhaust., etc. Sitll looking for help s

and advice.

NO exhause or carb

or

the ones with the bike are not happy?

> reddy kilowatt Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I didn't see it there, but it might have been. It was near that zip

> code. It's a little rough, but very cool. I'm still not sure exactly

> what it is. 1957 I'm sure or. I think it's a bb. Not sure bb what. Needs

> carb and exhaust., etc. Sitll looking for help s

>

> and advice.

Most of a Mikuni carb. No air filter or choke. Not a working carb. There is no exhaust. Trying to keep it as stock as possible. Gurtner carb was stock?

Yes - the BB1 came with a Gurtner D10D (reg521 or reg560) in the standard version and the restricted speed had a D8D reg614

D10D.jpg

The BB1 is the grandfather to the Pug 101/102 motor and lots of interchange of parts will make you smile.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account