Thank you..

I'm new to this forum and I'm loving it!!

Thank you I was able to find the rare part I was looking for and actually had two fellas hit me up with what I needed..

Re: Thank you..

Post up pics!

noped......used to be a day when the moped site blasted noped posts......nothing like weeding through scooter parts when looking for moped parts.....dont they have scooter sites where you can buy/sell scooter shit, and leave the moped site for mopeds?

Chöschi21 C.K. /

Yea, i am sorry, but who the Fuck cares if it has Pedals or not? If its in the Spirit of a Moped and looks like a Moped, why should someone not accept it as a Moped? Maxis came with Manual Footshifters, Maxis also were avalable without Pedals, why should you care if it has them or not? it's still a cool Moped, at least 99% Moped.

They've been accepted here because they don't fit the `SNAIL' profile of pothole diving scoots.

They have motorbike looks and most are 50cc.

But they are NO-PEDS, not MO-PEDS.

Chöschi21 C.K. /

And why should we care about that?

you're officially cool not like all the other whiners that cant handle the cold reality of pre-facebook internet

> Chöschi21 C.K. Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> And why should we care about that?

YOU shouldn't and aren't expected to since you,like MANY others here are not moped lovers. You don't appreciate the slowness and low-keyed dignity of the pedaled moped. LOL!

Chöschi21 C.K. /

I don't? Its not like i ride 30km Every day on a Stock 18mph Moped with Pedals. Stop assuming shit about People who you don't know.

Ive posted here many times about my 79 Honda Express and never once heard or saw any complaints. Ive never heard anyone complain about any express til now.

So I'm gonna complain about you not posting pics of your express. Ha! (edited)

Chöschi21 C.K. /

She has a Pic on her Profile.

Yo aint nothing wrong with a noped. Love pedals, but shit, lets be honest, it aint 1989 no more, cars go fast, people dont pay attention. Meaning, go fast is necessary for alot of folks, meaning nopeds come outta the woodwork

@ Choshk: Glad you appreciate mopeds. Now why can't you let our moped forum BE a MO-PED/NO-PED forum? Hmmmm?

We don't need any ugly `pothole divers' on our pedaled 50cc moped forum.

IF you really moped that much, you should appreciate the forum's past and not deprecate it.But I know you don't and that's why I posted that.

> ID OD Wrote:

> noped......used to be a day when the moped site blasted noped

> posts......nothing like weeding through scooter parts when looking for

> moped parts.....dont they have scooter sites where you can buy/sell

> scooter shit, and leave the moped site for mopeds?

Used to be a day when all mopeds/nopeds were shunned by every other two wheeler on the road......unless you were a kid that couldnt get a m.c. endorsement.

Probably Fred /

I don’t have very much love for most nopeds but I really like a Honda urban express, and of course kickstart/electric start versions of Derbi and tomos bikes for that eliminates the problematic pedal start/petal shaft,

Jeez, she was just thankful for help, and the whole thing degenerated into a shit-show about the already vause definition of a moped, can't we just be happy she got the help she sought? Lighten up people! :/

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> Jeez, she was just thankful for help, and the whole thing degenerated

> into a shit-show about the already vause definition of a moped, can't we

> just be happy she got the help she sought? Lighten up people! :/

guilty as charged :) rather convenient loading the buy/sell with noped parts, and then posting a noped thank you on general forum. im not a marketing expert. NA noped army does have a nice ring to it.................i alway go to MA to find my Harley parts.....

discuss..........i wonder if simon king has the same passion for the noped?

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> Jeez, she was just thankful for help, and the whole thing degenerated

> into a shit-show about the already vause definition of a moped, can't we

> just be happy she got the help she sought? Lighten up people! :/

Ya know none of this would have happened had the o.p. posted up a pic of herself on the noped in a bikini.

Just saying

Urban Express super stuff race crank at treatland. Yum

It just seems the definition of "moped" varys so much state to state, I know not a true moped with pedals, but come on no-peds are slow and fun too...no need to be so nit-picky, treats sells parts for no-peds...? Her bike would class as a moped in my state.

Guys want nopeds, I gave an urban to my good buddy today, he didn’t think twice about taking it. I don’t care if he has a kickstarter, that’s supposed to be the cool. anything but the Chinese, Chinese bikes are baNNed right?

In my opinion, times change and those that adapt do best at surviving.

There should be a separate Chinese scooter forum here @ MA.

Numbers of vintage peds are dwindling every day and the resale value reflects that over the years.

It just makes since to embrace the present and increase the membership while supporting the general sport of two wheels. Just create a separate forum.

^ That would work for me. Makes all the sense in the world.

I see a lot of mopeds that have the pedals removed , so , I guess they aren't welcome either . ;)

You people don't know how to act around women, do you. Every time a girl comes on the forums, the same guys start acting dumb. Every time. Y'all don't care about mopeds vs nopeds. Never have before, so why are you arguing now? I'm sure she's impressed.

> Seth B Wrote:

> You people don't know how to act around women, do you. Every time a girl

> comes on the forums, the same guys start acting dumb. Every time. Y'all

> don't care about mopeds vs nopeds. Never have before, so why are you

> arguing now? I'm sure she's impressed.

I need a few more pics for my bikini calendar. And you're right I dont care if they are with nopeds or mopeds. I have both myself.

Everyone has preferences and mine is vintage. (edited)

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Seth B Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > You people don't know how to act around women, do you. Every time a

> girl

>

> > comes on the forums, the same guys start acting dumb. Every time.

> Y'all

>

> > don't care about mopeds vs nopeds. Never have before, so why are you

>

> > arguing now? I'm sure she's impressed.

>

> I need a few more pics for my bikini calendar. And you're right I dont

> care if they are with nopeds or mopeds. I have both myself.

>

> Everyone has preferences and mine is vintage.

I felt guilty having one in my fleet. Every time I rode my NA50, I felt like I cheated on my wives. I feel like I have made my moped amends though, by trading it off on five real mopeds Wednesday.

Vintage is a time or period not a means or way. (edited)

^ indeed, but I still felt like I was sneaking a massage with happy endings with my Express. I tried using the "vintage" excuse with her, but I was lying to myself. Now I'm free! (edited)

No matter .

Every man and woman make their own chains .

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account