Re: Safari info needed

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So I made an offer days ago right after my post above, and agreed to Paypal immediately. He asked me to wait until he sends me updated pics so there is no chance of me requesting a Paypal refund since as we all know, that does happen. A few minutes after he sent me the pics and I confirmed that the motor spun, I sent the cash. He did send me a text to send the cash right away because he had other people interested, but nothing about stringing anyone along like this. I think he really needed the money for something, which is why I was willing to send right away and even eat the fee (I added it to the payment). I have quite a fleet of unicorns, and am willing to give her up if you reimburse me, especially since you rented a trailer. Feel free to email me (it is in my profile). Maybe karma is with you this time!

Tri-ped Dave

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account