Wow! Super-fast shipping from Dos Cycles!

Ordered a coupla MO2 trans parts and `boy howdy' did they arrive fast! Just sayin'!

Re: Wow! Super-fast shipping from Dos Cycles!

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

Can confirm. Ordered some rando stuff for a Hobbit I'm working on for a guy at work on Friday night and had it Monday. Fast and free.

Most of these moped sales places are great shippers!

Dirty30 Dillon /

DOS Cycles is amazing and if you haven't used them you're a fucking idiot.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Most of these moped sales places are great shippers!

^ 100%

bought an exhaust from Treats earlier this week and it showed up in 2 days with regular shipping.

im on the other side of the country too

Last order I made from Dos was on my door before the money had even left my account.

Thomas...THAT'S almost as good as MopedLar's parts giveaway! LOL!

yeah it's kinda like ordering a pizza. 30 minutes or it's free. except sometimes it's free anyway and never in under 30 minutes, but usually not much longer

Blake from DOS just hooked me up BIG TIME! Got a speedo cable i've been searching for forever and some other items. He went out of his way too look for stuff and hunt down the cable. Super reasonable prices as well.

DOS and Treats have great shipping, but I've ordered shit from Denny Cycles and had it arrive the next day

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> DOS and Treats have great shipping, but I've ordered shit from Denny

> Cycles and had it arrive the next day

Yeah,Denny's is really good too.

I've only ordered from Dos, Treats, Denny's, and Moped Division as far as moped specific shops go and can honestly say they've all been prompt and easy and great to deal with.

Dos is the only one I've ever really tested customer service with and Blake went beyond what I expected to try and get some Derbi scooter bits for me. Unfortunately I was searching for shit that just doesn't seem to exist.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account