Re: No VIN. feel like im sort of screwed

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

If you get the receipt from the original seller there should have been a title on it or an MCO I think it is a $20 fee and they'll research and come up with a VIN that you can use as a substitute and what you do is is you register the frame and in print the number on it after you receive the number I think it's like a $70 fee at least it is in Pennsylvania I don't know what it is out of state but it's the same paperwork you do use to get an R title on a car and where it asks for the mechanic license number you put your driver's license number because I mechanics license is not required for a moped so you could fill out the same paperwork that you would for a car without a mechanic's license and then push the title through even if it paled fails to go through you'll still get six months of ride time on a transferred plate so basically if you have a moped plate you can transfer it to the bike while you're waiting for the answer on the title even if it's rejected you still have three months

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account