Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?

French Moby /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> cheetahchrome . Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yes I had the same problem with one registration and it was crazy.

>

> Bought a vespa Grande from the living brother of a dead owner.

>

> The live brother said the bike was in the dead brothers name so I filed

> for transfer of registration with form 260 and forged the dead brothers

> name.

>

> I also included DMV form 135 (bill of sale) It was another lovely

> forgery.

>

> Three weeks later DMV sends a "suspense registration" in my name and

> tells me that I need a bill of sale from the guy the dead brother bought

> the bike from.

>

> Seem the dead brother never put the bike in his name. The earlier

> reports from the live brother were all wrong.

>

> But there is a silver lining to this black smoke. When the DMV told me

> they wanted a form 135 from the person the dead brother bought the bike

> from they included the name of this person.

>

> I took this as a "wink wink" from DMV.

>

> I filled out another form 135 forging the mystery persons name using

> especially black ink since I am going to hell anyhow.

>

> Two week later I get a clean registration and plate.

>

> I do remember that I did have to pay double fees throughout all this as

> the DMV said I had to buy plates as well as a transfer.

>

> Try like hell to get the full name of the person that last registered

> the bike.

>

> Lastly ALWAYS include inside all DMV envelopes a product sticker from

> the pile of stickers that Treats send. Trust me they appreciate that.

>

> I picture a lonely office worker with a secret drawer full of Treatland

> sticker like a membership to a "Fight Club"

Lmao!

I'll send one too for this moped. Good call.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Topic by: D dB D dB 05/29/19 03:30PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: pat splat pat splat 05/29/19 04:29PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: D dB D dB 05/29/19 05:03PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Russell Huddy Russell Huddy 05/29/19 05:04PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: D dB D dB 05/29/19 05:25PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Luis Myt Luis Myt 01/15/20 08:48PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: cheetahchrome . cheetahchrome . 05/29/19 06:06PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: D dB D dB 05/29/19 06:47PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: French Moby French Moby 05/29/19 09:32PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Captain Janeway Captain Janeway 05/29/19 11:21PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Jonathan R Jonathan R 05/29/19 10:18PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Trent Anderson Trent Anderson 05/30/19 02:21AM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: D dB D dB 07/10/19 07:22PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 07/10/19 08:02PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Mike Boyd Mike Boyd 07/10/19 10:35PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: D dB D dB 07/11/19 05:46PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Chris Squid Chris Squid 01/15/20 10:12PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: no groms no blasters no groms no blasters 01/15/20 10:38PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account