Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?

cheetahchrome . /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yes I had the same problem with one registration and it was crazy.

Bought a vespa Grande from the living brother of a dead owner.

The live brother said the bike was in the dead brothers name so I filed for transfer of registration with form 260 and forged the dead brothers name.

I also included DMV form 135 (bill of sale) It was another lovely forgery.

Three weeks later DMV sends a "suspense registration" in my name and tells me that I need a bill of sale from the guy the dead brother bought the bike from.

Seem the dead brother never put the bike in his name. The earlier reports from the live brother were all wrong.

But there is a silver lining to this black smoke. When the DMV told me they wanted a form 135 from the person the dead brother bought the bike from they included the name of this person.

I took this as a "wink wink" from DMV.

I filled out another form 135 forging the mystery persons name using especially black ink since I am going to hell anyhow.

Two week later I get a clean registration and plate.

I do remember that I did have to pay double fees throughout all this as the DMV said I had to buy plates as well as a transfer.

Try like hell to get the full name of the person that last registered the bike.

Lastly ALWAYS include inside all DMV envelopes a product sticker from the pile of stickers that Treats send. Trust me they appreciate that.

I picture a lonely office worker with a secret drawer full of Treatland sticker like a membership to a "Fight Club"

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Topic by: D dB D dB 05/29/19 03:30PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: pat splat pat splat 05/29/19 04:29PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: D dB D dB 05/29/19 05:03PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Russell Huddy Russell Huddy 05/29/19 05:04PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: D dB D dB 05/29/19 05:25PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Luis Myt Luis Myt 01/15/20 08:48PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: cheetahchrome . cheetahchrome . 05/29/19 06:06PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: D dB D dB 05/29/19 06:47PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: French Moby French Moby 05/29/19 09:32PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Captain Janeway Captain Janeway 05/29/19 11:21PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Jonathan R Jonathan R 05/29/19 10:18PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Trent Anderson Trent Anderson 05/30/19 02:21AM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: D dB D dB 07/10/19 07:22PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 07/10/19 08:02PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Mike Boyd Mike Boyd 07/10/19 10:35PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: D dB D dB 07/11/19 05:46PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: Chris Squid Chris Squid 01/15/20 10:12PM
  Re: CA registration woes - "suspense customer copy" ?Re: no groms no blasters no groms no blasters 01/15/20 10:38PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account