DO YOU LIKE GUM?

Terbo Speghetti /
received_357650211533274.jpeg

Then you should come to Chicago to camp out in a piece of gum history while you simultaneously indulge your moped perversions!

You read that gum part right, we've got "urban camping" space around the half-demolished Wrigley gum factory!

Screenshot_20190509-151139_Earth.jpg

Here's the haps:

Los Marranos present:

HORCUS PORCUS

a Chicago Moped rally

August 23rd thru 25

Register at:

www.losmarranos.com

Search for "Los Marranos moped rally" on Google maps to find your way.

PS do people even post their rallies here anymore? I don't have a Facebook anymore and I live under a rock. (edited)

Re: DO YOU LIKE GUM?

I have some serious gum issues right now in my mouth hole and it hurts a lot

g0t gumbs?

Terbo Speghetti /

We have the solution to your problem, Will! It's gum! And mopeds!

You should register to receive all this great help!

REGISTER HERE, DUDE

haa, haa ,, if I could find sum dogs teeth that fit,, I'd like sum ! ,, then I could chew things again, ! ,, damn I'm hungry,,

I cain't hardy get out side my box,, less town,, it's too far !,, i'll starve first. I wish I could attend, Thank you .

now I just growl a lot.

Terbo Speghetti /

Those are silly excuses and we won't accept them! HORCUS WILL SMITE THEE

I like gum a lot, especially when drinking beer. Trident spearmint is the shix!

my high school german teacher was this crazy swiss dude who was like the real life dos equis guy and looked like jesus.

he hated gum and told us the only thing it was good for was killing rats because they eat it and die but it doesn't hurt other farm animals.

ever since then its kinda grossed me out... its like the undead of candy. what is with that.

Terbo Speghetti /

Damn, Graham. Maybe you should come lay some of those demons to rest at this rally? The gum factory is no more, that's gotta be closure or something, right?

haha sorry wasn't trying to bum everyone out... sounds like funnnnn

i dunno how you chicago dudes always find rad places to throw rallies, its like the signature of chicago rallies.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account