Best Minarelli V1 Moped?

Trent Anderson /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

If you have never read any of my General Discussion posts, most of them relate to Motrons. I have 9 of them, 5 different colors with extra greens, yellow, and red. I also have a blue Bianchi Snark, a red/orange Intramotor-Gloria Blanco, and Gray/blue Safari 300MT, all of which sport the Minarelli V1.

I'm having engines rebuilt this year, and when said and done, they will all have 30 mph motors, 11:44 sprocket ratios, and 16x2.25 tires, but none will be kitted. Yet. Some have stub plain, bushing, or roller cranks.

So, other than personal preference, what STOCK features make these (and other Minarelli V1 bikes) better or more desirable than another? Which brands/models offered a smoother ride via better shocks or forks, more comfortable seats, handlebars, etc?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account