Re: New Tomos Tomorrow.

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yeah stock that thing will go about 30 and I would personally because they're selling it I would double check the clutches and everything before I start riding it all the time it wouldn't take anything to pop it open take a look make sure that the clutches don't need repadding I mean if you if you keep an eye on on how much your clutch wears you can minimize any kind of damages to your transmission even if you are running a 70 or 80 cc cylinder but if you're going to upgrade it you do a complete teardown and then Blue Print it you make sure all the specs are Beyond Factory I mean you want military specs with less than a thousandth deviation it's hard for a home hoppiest to do but you can get it close and as long as everything is true and centered I kidded bike will last just as long as a stock one but it requires more maintenance and more attention if you just slap something on there chances are it's going to blow up within a month and a half

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account